HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2011, 10:30 AM
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,306 Posts
Can you scan the instructions for the 19VI? Im curious how that one works on gas, does it have an ignition system and spark plug included in the box? Thats a neat engine if its complete and works on gas.
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2011, 12:03 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
Can you scan the instructions for the 19VI? Im curious how that one works on gas, does it have an ignition system and spark plug included in the box? Thats a neat engine if its complete and works on gas.
The guy who sold it to me, shipped it today from florida, USA. He told me it never been tested and it has a paper with title "operating Instructions" and also "specifications" include inside the box all original. Once i get it i will scan them and post them right away.
malcabro racer is offline Find More Posts by malcabro racer
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:28 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
i got both engines both in prestine condition but the enya 19VI 4006 does not seems to be gasoline but a mixture of 75% methyl alcohol, 5% nitro methane, 20 % castor oil. Wow talking about your grandfather's engines this stuff is old. Still this engine will have the correct place in one of my new rides.

Here are the scans for this engines manual which sometimes you don't find now days and a thread regarding this engines for reference.http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1341274
Last edited by malcabro racer; Sep 10, 2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 11:37 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
here are the engines
Last edited by malcabro racer; Sep 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:13 AM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
it has arrive and let me tell you!!. I became all choke up and teary eye when i open the box (but it could have been from the very strong fumes from the paint on the body/fairing that are still lingering.) WOW the first ever Rc nitro fuel motorcycle. This is where all started and is here.
is beautiful and heavy and big. i put a few pictures just to compare the size. I'm trying to find a manual/instructions in case somebody know someone. Please let US know (is regarding the specs on the small electric motor on the rider itself that im trying to get.)
Old Sep 22, 2011, 08:06 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
i opened the sweet box just to have a pic inside this sexy lady in red and this is what i found. Very explicit i must say and quite enjoyable.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 05:15 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,816 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
Chris, this is a glow plug engine.
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco