HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 31, 2011, 02:18 PM
Winston-Salem, NC
Joined May 2010
52 Posts
Help!
NEW F-27Q Stryker, set it up on Transmitter, ELEVATOR CONTROLS ARE REVERSED?!

I just got my new F-27Q Stryker, first Stryker Ive purchased, i looked through the manual and set it up exactly as it said on the instructions, when I make a left, the elevons make a left turn, when I make a right they make a right turn, when i push down on the stick.... THE PLANE GOES DOWN and up makes it go UP! it says in the manual down is up and up is down but its not doing this, and if i reverse the elevators and the aileron control left is right and right is left but up and down is correct, can you please help me ASAP? I have a DX6i Transmitter and its setup like the manual says so please don't show me what I already know
HiddenFox is offline Find More Posts by HiddenFox
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2011, 02:37 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,407 Posts
If you reverse both servos/channels and then switch the servo plugs at the receiver, it should solve the issue.

There are actually eight possible permutations and only one is correct for any given setup, but I THINK this is how I do it when I've got that particular problem.

If it doesn't work, just play with the reversing and change the servo plugs around until it's all moving correctly.
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Jul 31, 2011, 08:57 PM
Winston-Salem, NC
Joined May 2010
52 Posts
Thanks i got it fixed, stupid me had over looked the little side note that you have to reverse the plugs of the Ailerons and Elevators on the receiver. Was a bit annoyed to have missed this but thankful i found it. Took it for its maiden today, in windy conditions at my local high schools soccer field, storms were coming so got 2 or 3 minutes of light time out of it, was impressed on how it flew, Ive never owned a plane like this, I highly recommend it to someone who wants to have fun!
HiddenFox is offline Find More Posts by HiddenFox