SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by gluemaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 31, 2011, 03:04 PM
Cub-O-Holic
Deltona, FL
Joined Dec 2006
587 Posts
Discussion
Back home again and back to reality.

Well I didn't force the issue of buying another plane while I was in Indiana but I'm OK with that. I found some things for the family and I to do during the rest of our stay there. Got back home last weekend and made some time to fly in front of the house with the Flashback before calling it a night. I got sick and was out of work all week but all seems to be OK right now and just ready to go back and start making money again. My brother was in town for the weekend and he and his wife finally got to see me fly some of my planes. We was diagnosed last November with Lou Gehrig's Disease and his health is failing fast. I need to find a JR buddy box or a battery for my JR XP662 so I can use it for one. He has lost most of the mobility in his left arm but he may have enough to operate the rudder so I'll have to see what happens. He has always been interested in model airplanes and did some control line stuff in the '70's when I was little but that's about it. I guess he really never got into the radio control side of it due to being in the Navy and always moving around. I'm going to try to spend as much time with him as possible and see if I can get him some stick time in and at least show him some fun while he still has mobility in his right side.
gluemaster is offline Find More Posts by gluemaster
to remove ads between posts