HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:19 AM
Head in the clouds
United States, NC, Gastonia
Joined Jan 2012
1,073 Posts
Xrayted, click on my link I posted about the Matrix 250. Scroll all the way down to Pete's video review and listen to 2:00-2:08.
nascar1929 is offline Find More Posts by nascar1929
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2012, 07:50 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar1929 View Post
Xrayted, click on my link I posted about the Matrix 250. Scroll all the way down to Pete's video review and listen to 2:00-2:08.
Its not the first time claims of exclusive products or personal hands in development have been made about thier products, many of which can be bought directly off the shelf from other Chinese sellers.
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:39 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Propnuts, we have actually moved into a bigger warehouse so we can have more space for products, as well as the ability to hire more people so we can provide better customer service.-Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propnuts View Post
I live within 20 miles of them and might be able to help if you need papers served. It would give me great pleasure. Been a BH victim too many times. Probably why they are moving.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Old Jan 25, 2012, 06:26 PM
Louisiana
Joined Feb 2010
30 Posts
you know they said they were hiring new employees about two years ago, and I dont think that worked out to well...so the old warehouse was not big enough to hire new employees back then??
bass man is offline Find More Posts by bass man
Old Jan 26, 2012, 07:17 PM
Afghanistan, Helmand, Laškar Gāh
Joined Jan 2012
27 Posts
Order # BH18-194260. STILL have not received anything. The tracking number provided shows NOTHING. Contacted 3 times and 3 times was told that I would hear back with an update and NOTHING. Terrible experience and wont do business with again.
eltorito is offline Find More Posts by eltorito
Old Feb 20, 2012, 08:34 PM
Joined Feb 2008
37 Posts
Pete, I have a friend who is having problems with his 63"p-47. The original motor and esc were not working properly. After 9 phone calls and 5 weeks, Banana sent him a replacement motor and esc. the motor has a very loose lower bearing, the wiring is damaged and it looks like a used motor. the Esc is smaller amps then the original. Jim is a really good guy and should get better servicve than this. His order than is BH18-164795. Could you please look into this. Any help you can give would be appreciated !!!
Thanks
mrstude is offline Find More Posts by mrstude
Old Mar 01, 2012, 06:03 PM
Joined Feb 2008
37 Posts
Well I am Asking

I see that I have not gotten a response from Pete. Shame !!! I too have an issue with a plane I just got. I bought the Gun Fighter P-51 and it arrived in pretty good shape. However upon running up the engine, At the lowest throttle setting, the motor clunks (cycles). Check the battery, and even tried my other transmitter. Looks as thought the ESC is bad. Oh well I guess I have to get on the Banana Hobby complaint line and see how far I get. What a shame these guys are not more responsing to their customers concerns.
Bummer !!!!!
Old Mar 01, 2012, 11:35 PM
So Calif
Joined Mar 2009
121 Posts
Bet dollars to donuts this is what you are dealing with. This guy breaks down the two major failings of the plane (aside from being deliberately ripped off by a repeat offender - BH). The part you are talking about is at the end of the video but this plane is screwed up from beginning to end. I know. I have stupidly bought two of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Vr2AoV5lcEM
Propnuts is offline Find More Posts by Propnuts
Old Mar 08, 2012, 02:59 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar1929 View Post
Painting it green counts, right?
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Old Mar 08, 2012, 05:36 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi eltorito, you were refunded on 3/6 and the refund transaction id number for this is 93X48887UJ802250P, it may take up to 3 business days for it to post back to the card used for the purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltorito View Post
Order # BH18-194260. STILL have not received anything. The tracking number provided shows NOTHING. Contacted 3 times and 3 times was told that I would hear back with an update and NOTHING. Terrible experience and wont do business with again.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Old Mar 16, 2012, 04:19 PM
bps
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Apr 2001
814 Posts
Shipping from these guys takes forever!
bps is offline Find More Posts by bps
Old Mar 19, 2012, 06:05 PM
Joined Dec 2010
13 Posts
I have the BH Pitts Hybrid 3D, it is an awsome airplane, but no replacement props are available even though they listed them on there website. I ordered the Prop set back in Jan #bh18-198676, but still no prop. Airplane is useless without a prop. I have almost $500 invested in an airplane sitting waiting for a prop set, and no way to contact BH to get one. Been through the multiple emails, 3hr chat, multiple phone calls, and still no possible way to contact BH. Does anyone from BH check this forum???
jrflyboyvp2 is offline Find More Posts by jrflyboyvp2
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:38 PM
Suspended Account
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Jan 2012
239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
Hi Propnuts, we have actually moved into a bigger warehouse so we can have more space for products, as well as the ability to hire more people so we can provide better customer service.-Bailey
Banana posted this back in January, and according to he above posts,

THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT,
STILL SAME OLD BH AND BS !!!!
countilaw is offline Find More Posts by countilaw
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 23, 2012, 04:29 PM
Joined Feb 2008
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstude View Post
I see that I have not gotten a response from Pete. Shame !!! I too have an issue with a plane I just got. I bought the Gun Fighter P-51 and it arrived in pretty good shape. However upon running up the engine, At the lowest throttle setting, the motor clunks (cycles). Check the battery, and even tried my other transmitter. Looks as thought the ESC is bad. Oh well I guess I have to get on the Banana Hobby complaint line and see how far I get. What a shame these guys are not more responsing to their customers concerns.
Bummer !!!!!
After a little time, I recieved an ESC from BH that fixed my plane !
Thank you Banana Hobby !
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:08 AM
bps
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Apr 2001
814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bps View Post
Shipping from these guys takes forever!
I just placed another order and it was shipped the very same day! Looks like an update was made to the way they ship. Thanks Banana Hobby!
bps is offline Find More Posts by bps