HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Phil Davy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 09:03 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
1,054 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold
***New unbuilt "RED" FOSA B3B/F***

Ok, if you have been following the latest news you know this thing can get the job done in F3B and in F3F. The MKS servos listed below are the most precise servos around for RDS. It has the nice Baudis wing/tail bags and the two stock ballast systems. So this package is for sale with servos battery Etc.... The asking price is a dollar more than the cost of the airframe alone. I would really like this one to go to someone who will use it! A Fosa will be my primary 3 meter size F3X plane when I get back around to it. It is absolutely sweet! See the list below for the equipment in this package. I also have the Steve Condon 74oz ballast kit. It's a must for crazy speed!

http://www.soaringusa.com/products/p...ategory_id=292

SOLD

PM for responses. Please only serious inquires only. The plane is currently at Lenny Keer's place in Colorado and can stay there to be built for you or it can be shipped and insured to your door in the Con/US. PP ok. As usual local So Cal sale is preferred.

Thanks for looking!

Phil
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
Last edited by Phil Davy; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 28, 2011, 09:57 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
1,054 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold. Thanks RCG!

Phil
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
Last edited by Phil Davy; Jul 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Sold
Closed Thread