SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 24, 2012, 09:51 PM
Malaysia, Sabah, Kuala Penyu
Joined Aug 2011
727 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSpaced View Post
Every digital servo I own buzzes, everything from the B450 up to my giant scale airplanes.

Straight from Futabas web site, but applies to all digitals:
does the B450 gyro has rate mode or its stricly HH mode only?
CPMBOY is offline Find More Posts by CPMBOY
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2012, 09:24 AM
Oak Ridge, NC
Joined Jun 2006
1,432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPMBOY View Post
does the B450 gyro has rate mode or its stricly HH mode only?
You can use either.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...yro-EFLRG210HL
CSpaced is offline Find More Posts by CSpaced
RCG Plus Member
Old May 02, 2012, 12:47 AM
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Hey mhunter. Thanks for the review. Going out tomorrow to buy a BNF version. I have a couple questions I hope you could answer for me. First, is the new receiver in the 450 3D still able to work with the older version DX6i with the DSM2 technology? And second, what were the extra TX setting changes you made to make the 3D flying not as "soft"? Thanks again and happy flying!!
paddyo68 is offline Find More Posts by paddyo68
Old May 05, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Dec 2011
698 Posts
Got a 450 3D today (meant to be 450x but distributor got mixed up) - offered a discount for this one to fly while waiting for the 450x. Why not? Pretty much flew easily out of the box with the recommended settings, and has similar behavior to the mcpx (and of course more stable in wind and the tail much more responsive). Just flicking left and right and stopping it dead gives you an idea how much control there is on this tail. Question - I have gotten used to the convention of swash up is positive pitch. Swopped my Walkera V120D05 to swash up positive pitch by swopping links on blade holders, and reversing pitch. Can I do the same on this heli, or is there a complication? Live with it (swash down for positive pitch)?
deonjams is offline Find More Posts by deonjams
Old Jul 27, 2012, 10:37 AM
Malaysia, Sabah, Kuala Penyu
Joined Aug 2011
727 Posts
aluminium main blade grip

Hi guys,
Im upgrading my main blade grip with the aluminium upgrade. Just to make sure here......each has an arm (one is longer and the other one is shorter ). Which is connects to the shorter linkage and which one to the longer (to the swash) linkage?
CPMBOY is offline Find More Posts by CPMBOY