HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tim Wolff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 08:04 PM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
United States, MI, Temperance
Joined Sep 2002
6,586 Posts
Trader Rating: 121
Sold
NIB Scorpio Albatros D.V

Scorpio Albatros D.V Complete (near as I can tell) and not started. There is some paint/foam transfer from the parts being "stuck" together in the box. I don't know if it is from the plane getting boxed while the paint was still tacky or if it is the result of storage conditions. The top and bottom of the wings have some. The worst of it is in the photos. The tops of the wings get covered with the lozenge decals that are included. The marks on the fuselage (see photo) is transfer of the paper the fuse is wrapped with. If you would like more photos, jut tell me what you want to see. Sold as is.

Ships double boxed and insured.

$75 shipped CONUS MO PayPal OK. No trades.
Tim Wolff is online now Find More Posts by Tim Wolff
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread