|Jul 26, 2011, 08:22 PM|
United States, IA, Sergeant Bluff
Joined Jun 2011
Trader Rating: 32
ON HOLD....FS/WTT Like New (RTF) Heli-Max AXE CPv3 For Like New (BNF) Blade mCP X
Update: I have to put this WTT/FS post on hold...I had someone interested and wanted to see pics of it flying..or at least hovering (which is all I can do at this point). Got it about waist high, my son was getting ready to take pic and the tail went wild. Fortunately nothing was hurt by the "emergency" landing. I had the training gear on otherwise it looked like it could have tipped over! Tail motor non-responsive...I did a few test & put a meter on it...toast! Guess what...the 3 in 1 fried in exact same location as the last time. I am very thankful this happened before I traded or sold it...I would have felt horrible if this happened to someone right after they got it!! Will contact Hobby Services again...wish me luck!
Would like to trade my like new Heli-Max Axe CPv3. Preferrably for a like new BNF Blade mCP X. (I will not need the Radio as I understand the mCP X will bind with my Spektrum DX7). I have been considering this for a while, I want a heli that I can practice 3D with indoors and out.
It was recently sent in to Hobby Services because the 3 in 1 and tail motor were burnt out. Since it looked brand new (no signs of blade strikes, stripped gears or damage to the heli) they repaired it for free (I had to pay shipping there and back is all) so it is practically brand new. They also did the tail rotor reversal so that the tail rotor blows over the tail motor to help keep it cool.
I may consider other heli trades depending on what you have to offer but what ever it is, it must be in like new condition like what I am offering and I prefer to trade with something that I will be able to bind with my DX7.
If a trade is not available, I am asking $175 for everything - includes shipping to CONUS.
Other than needing to be sent to Hobby Services for warranty work, the only issues I had with this heli was:
- When I got it back from Hobby Services, the Main Blades were way unbalanced and not tracking right. I do not know if they replaced the blades for some reason as the original set looked brand new. I balanced the blades and got em tracking right.
- Tail Rotor Blade got broke. I hovered it a few times (with the training gear) and just as I set it down, it looked like my Tail Rotor Blade shattered and I didn't hit anything. My son said it looked like a big June Bug flew into the tail and that is what caused the Tail Rotor Blade to break. Anyways, I replaced it with an original AXE CPV3 Tail Rotor Blade and tested it, it is good as new again.
The Heli-Max AXE CPv3 Heli will come RTF with all that is pictured (see below):
- All electronics that is originally included with this kit (new 3 in 1, Servos, Main & Tail Motors)
- Balance Charger for Battery
- Heli-Max Radio
- Orignal Box it came in
- White Canopy (the stickers were never put on the canopy)
- Original Stickers, one of the stickers is missing
- Original AXE CPV3 instructional DVD
- Training Gear (not pictured)
Email (email@example.com) or PM me if interested.
Thanks and Blessings,
Last edited by ABADGTP; Jul 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Blade mcp x BNF heli w/upgrades||TubeBarHeli||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Jul 11, 2011 10:01 AM|
|Sold||New AXE CPv3 RTF with New GY240 Gyro||RickRoh||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Jul 10, 2011 06:36 AM|
|For Sale||FS: Heli-Max AXE CP RTF||kclo4||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||5||Jun 02, 2011 11:46 AM|
|Sold||Like New Blade mCP X RTF - $175||tonebone||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||May 19, 2011 05:23 PM|
|Wanted||Found - Heli-Max AXE CPv3 for LPM E-board Axe CPv3 HMXM2007||bryadelm||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Jan 29, 2009 04:49 PM|