HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:46 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello pilots.

I'm sorry to hear that some of the service(s) that you had received was unsatisfactory.

If there is an issue, please contact either Seba or myself in regards to any type of discrepancy that you may have and we will be more than happy to further assist you.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2013, 09:30 PM
Joined Mar 2013
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Hello pilots.

I'm sorry to hear that some of the service(s) that you had received was unsatisfactory.

If there is an issue, please contact either Seba or myself in regards to any type of discrepancy that you may have and we will be more than happy to further assist you.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Please help me !!!! I have been trying to get this F22 that cost me over $400.00fixed, I have returned it only to have it shipped back to me with additional problems rather than BH just replacing the plane it shipped it (the same plane)back to me damaged yet again. order number 30022-130220. This is INSANE
you had no problems in getting my payment but it seems BH has a big problem in delivering a quality product or make good on the times when Murphy's law does take affect. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
david.webb46 is offline Find More Posts by david.webb46
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:37 AM
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by david.webb46 View Post
Please help me !!!! I have been trying to get this F22 that cost me over $400.00fixed, I have returned it only to have it shipped back to me with additional problems rather than BH just replacing the plane it shipped it (the same plane)back to me damaged yet again. order number 30022-130220. This is INSANE
you had no problems in getting my payment but it seems BH has a big problem in delivering a quality product or make good on the times when Murphy's law does take affect. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER

Good Morning david.webb46,

The information was forwarded to the technician who was assisting you. He did attempt to reach you by phone to assist you but was unable to reach you. He will be attempting to reach you again later on in the day.

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee