Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
New Product
New heat-shrink covering film for RC airplane,good quality.only cost $1.24/m

Width: 64cm(25.19 inches)
Length: All are available Weight: 46g/m2
Gloss: High Gloss
Glutinosity---Heated: Super Strong

On one side of the plastic film is a heat-activated adhesive. It has a clear plastic protective film on the adhesive side. This protective film is removed after you cut it to shape and are ready to attach the covering film to the plane.

You can buy it in the following website
:

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...Point_Products
Yunxiang Chen is offline Find More Posts by Yunxiang Chen
Last edited by Yunxiang Chen; Oct 08, 2011 at 11:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2011, 06:40 AM
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Jun 2002
2,969 Posts
if you can tell us what temperature it is applied at, nobody cares. last two rolls of crap chinese covering i had half the coloring & glue applied to the balsa while the clear film simply peeled off.
Toysrme is offline Find More Posts by Toysrme
Old Jul 24, 2011, 08:54 PM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
if you can tell us what temperature it is applied at, nobody cares. last two rolls of crap chinese covering i had half the coloring & glue applied to the balsa while the clear film simply peeled off.
1.The temperature should be 150℃.
2.We don't have transparent wrap film.
3.We have tested our products thousands of times.However,the thing you mentioned never happened.The covering film stick tightly to balsa, impossible to tear off.
In addition,we never sell our product to America before.Only to Japan,Russia,India,Italy,Canada and Australia,and appreciated by their purchasers.
Last edited by Yunxiang Chen; Jul 24, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 03:31 PM
Build 'em break 'em fix 'em
Joined Oct 2009
439 Posts
Looks like an interesting product......

..but at $21 for shipping , you lose me.

Price=X
shipping 10 times X

Hmmmm.
Doesn't look like a deal to me, sorry!
chinaclipper63 is offline Find More Posts by chinaclipper63
Old Jul 25, 2011, 03:45 PM
Cromer,Norfolk, UK
Joined Nov 2006
2,505 Posts
$1.26/m x 10m minimum order = $12.60 + $25 shipping? = $37.60/10 = $3.60/m?

it might work out for a wholesaler, but if my local model shop can sell me Solarfilm at £4 a metre for any length I choose, there's no real reason for me to go for this.

If you could sell me whatever length I wanted, and at a reasonable shipping price, I'd be more than willing to try it out, but as it is, its not worth the gamble if its no good.
MCarlton is offline Find More Posts by MCarlton
Old Jul 25, 2011, 07:15 PM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Sorry for the wrong shipping prices,it is not $25.
It should be $11 or less for 10m covering film.
I will revise price after you place an order.
And the min order is 1m now.
Last edited by Yunxiang Chen; Jul 26, 2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old Oct 09, 2011, 12:12 AM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Others’ Evaluation :
※everything arrived in 2 weeks. and product is good. will order some again soon.
※Covering appears to work well. Shipping cost was more than The cost of covering. Still good deal.
※Covering film arrived a little banged up, but it shrinked well so you can't see the marks.
※Excellent!
Old Oct 15, 2011, 08:01 AM
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Jun 2002
2,969 Posts
awesome! we are so very glad to hear this tremendous news!
Toysrme is offline Find More Posts by Toysrme
Old Oct 15, 2011, 09:14 AM
Complete the Illusion!
UK South Coast
Joined Oct 2003
289 Posts
I ordered some black, took about 2 weeks to arrive. it is similar to profilm/oracover to use, sticks and shrinks well and appears to have similar similar strength, I used about 110c to tack it, and progressively up to 150c to shrink, you can certainly get a taught covering at about 135c using 150c to get those awkward wrinkles out. The adhesive is white in colour, I used a wipe of of isoproynol alcohol in the odd place where there was a glue smear, but no worse than other makes of covering I have used, black probably the worse as it shows.

I can recommend it, pity no transparent colours, how about that Yunxiang Chen?
35Mhz is offline Find More Posts by 35Mhz
Old Oct 29, 2011, 10:53 AM
Brusque-SC-Brazil
Joined Mar 2010
17 Posts
Chen, pls contact me at my MSN/EMAIL rafaelbianchini@msn.com, I want buy some covering films, thanks
rafabianchini is offline Find More Posts by rafabianchini
Old Nov 18, 2011, 11:18 PM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Others’ Evaluation :
※Very good covering films and quickly shipment. Thanks.
※Good trader goods arrived well packaged in good condition. Would trade again.
※Very slight transit damage,but that's not trader's fault.Very happy to buy again anytime.Many thanks.
※excellent recommend!
Old Nov 18, 2011, 11:20 PM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35Mhz View Post
I ordered some black, took about 2 weeks to arrive. it is similar to profilm/oracover to use, sticks and shrinks well and appears to have similar similar strength, I used about 110c to tack it, and progressively up to 150c to shrink, you can certainly get a taught covering at about 135c using 150c to get those awkward wrinkles out. The adhesive is white in colour, I used a wipe of of isoproynol alcohol in the odd place where there was a glue smear, but no worse than other makes of covering I have used, black probably the worse as it shows.

I can recommend it, pity no transparent colours, how about that Yunxiang Chen?
Thank you!We will inform you when we have transparent colours.
Old Dec 01, 2011, 05:26 PM
Garry
Tumble weed country Eastern Washington
Joined Aug 2004
530 Posts
I ordered 1 meter of the silver to try, it took 2 weeks to receive. Cost for 1 meter was $5.84 with shipping, just checked the price with shipping for 10 meters which is just over 5 rolls of monokote for a cost of $25.99. Don't have a thermometer for my iron but it uses lower heat than monokote, I put some on a peice of beer cooler foam and it did not melt the foam, I also ironed some onto a peice of Dollar Tree foam board with good results it seem pretty easy to use and shrinks very well, this covering doesn't have the clear film over the color that lifts over time like other China kotes, it also seems lighter than monokote and just a hair thinner. The plastic backing is very thin and a little bit of a pain to get to start to remove. I will definitly order more for my next covering job, the real test will be time, as to how long the covering job will last.
crash-rc is offline Find More Posts by crash-rc
Old Dec 01, 2011, 08:05 PM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-rc View Post
I ordered 1 meter of the silver to try, it took 2 weeks to receive. Cost for 1 meter was $5.84 with shipping, just checked the price with shipping for 10 meters which is just over 5 rolls of monokote for a cost of $25.99. Don't have a thermometer for my iron but it uses lower heat than monokote, I put some on a peice of beer cooler foam and it did not melt the foam, I also ironed some onto a peice of Dollar Tree foam board with good results it seem pretty easy to use and shrinks very well, this covering doesn't have the clear film over the color that lifts over time like other China kotes, it also seems lighter than monokote and just a hair thinner. The plastic backing is very thin and a little bit of a pain to get to start to remove. I will definitly order more for my next covering job, the real test will be time, as to how long the covering job will last.
Thank you very much for your comment!
Actually the price for 10 meters covering film is $23.3.
We will revise the price after you place an order.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 03:30 AM
中国, 浙江省, 温州
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
May i ask a question?
what do you call the "covering film"? "iron-on film" or "wrap film"?