HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mr. Wiz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 09:13 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,207 Posts
Discussion
Some engines come and some go

Well, that's the nature of the engine collection hobby, isn't it? I suppose some of you just buy and buy without ever trading anything away. In this case I traded for the G-Mark twin you see below and I sold some others off to buy the Webra T4-40. So what is no longer in my collection? The Contestor D60-R, The Rogers .29, The Enya .06, the Enya .049 and the O&R Midjet .049 have all gone to the collections of others. I enjoyed them while I had them but I've set my sights of other engines I find more attractive... for one reason or another. So here are my two newest and they sit quite prominently on the collection shelf, I might add.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2011, 09:21 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
22,595 Posts
Hey there Mr. Wiz, I think your carburetor may need to be rotated 180.
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Jul 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,207 Posts
I assume you're talking about the Webra. I haven't changed a thing on it since I got it. I suppose you could use it with the carb either way. That said, I'll rotate it if that's proper.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older