Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rapyd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:02 PM
United States, CA, Sun City
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Sold
T-Rex 550FBL 3GX V2 "PERFECTION" (SOLD)

This is no ordinary build by far, Iím a perfectionist at heart and it shows. This is the new T-Rex 550 3GX V2 FBL version (BNF) helicopter out there. I built this helicopter to keep for myself but decided to stick with the 600, itís the newest release kit put out by Align. I enjoy putting in the tedious time it takes to build one right as you can see in by the pictures). I really do enjoy offering what many would consider some of the best built and set up helicopters out there. The frame is squared & aligned, everything is loctited & lubed where is supposed to be, the wires are wrapped with high grade PowerBraid wrap. The servos and head arms are set at 90 degrees at mid stick with very little to no sub-trim. The swash is perfectly leveled for low , mid and high stick. The collective pitch is at +13/-13 & 12. Cyclic pitch. The helicopter has 3 flights on it to make sure itís properly set up and dialed in. It is set up to run on 6S & a DX*. This thing is steady as a rock and is ready to go from mild to wild in the bang of a stick. The 3GX system is completely programmed and updated with the latest firmware. The system can easily be set up for beginner to expert with a simple program, I can set it up any way you want. I have upgraded several aluminum parts like the anti-rotation bracket, tail servo mount, tail brace mount and the tails vertical fin mount. I have extended the ESC wires to allow battery connection with the canopy on (one of my favorites). I have put 95mm tail blades on it for added stability and authority.

It will ship Priority Mail USPS and should arrive in 3 days, it will have tracking and insurance that you will receive the day it ships. It will ship the day payment is made as long as the post office is open.

If you buy this helicopter from me the transaction doesnít stop at the sale, I will be available all the way thru your first flight or further if needed. My goal is to put out the best built helicopter as possible at an affordable price. This is one bird you will be proud to own. This helicopter was set up on a DX7 and I can provide you with the settings in the form of a spreadsheet with instructions on how to enter them and a copy of the settings will be shipped with the helicopter.

Asking $1,095.00 includes PayPal fees and shipping as described above in the CONTUS.
Whatís included:
T-Rex 550 3GX V2 CF Airframe
DS610 Cyclic Servos
DS620 Tail Servo
Align 3GX Flybarless System
Align RCE-BL70G ESC
Align 600MX Brushless Motor
Align CF Main & Tail Blades 95mm
Spektrum remote satellites X2
3GX programmer
T-Rex repair towel
Carry bag (slightly used)
rapyd is offline Find More Posts by rapyd
Last edited by rapyd; Jul 26, 2011 at 12:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2011, 12:27 PM
United States, CA, Monterey Park
Joined Jun 2011
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Looks awesome Rapyd! *BUMP*
LocoFlyer is offline Find More Posts by LocoFlyer
Old Jul 23, 2011, 09:27 PM
Hooked on 3DHS
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2009
908 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
damn, wish i was stateside right now. This is the Heli I've been drooling over for months sitting here in Iraq. hope i can find a deal like this when i get home. Hope it sells quick for you. Looks like an amazing job on the build! good luck!
lammbn is offline Find More Posts by lammbn
Old Jul 23, 2011, 10:49 PM
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
Thankx a bunch for the kind words. I have built one for a guy in the navy on a carrier in the middle east and for a guy in the air force over there too. One gets home next week and the other next month, both thier birds are waiting for them at their house ready to go. I just shipped the new 700 3GX to a guy in Dhubi and he should have it at the end of next week. Im not in a terrible hurry so if you are interested maybe we can talk. Let me know if you want to open communication via email
Thanks
Dave
Old Jul 23, 2011, 11:50 PM
Hooked on 3DHS
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2009
908 Posts
It will fly fine on my 6s 5000mah 20c packs right? A quick search isn't showing what kind of amp pull to expect so that i wont be stressing my packs too much. I am really interested and would love to take it off your hands.
Old Jul 23, 2011, 11:55 PM
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
Yes the 500mah batteries will work fine, 20C is the lowest Ive ever seen a 500mah battery before. Most fly with a 30C on up. The 20C will do for a while but the puch would be low, if your a real stick banger then you may want to go up in your C rating but if your sport flying they will work just fine. Im going to bed now.

You can reach me thru email at raptordave@verizon.net
Dave
Old Jul 25, 2011, 12:03 AM
Hooked on 3DHS
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2009
908 Posts
email sent
Old Jul 25, 2011, 06:44 AM
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
Hi lammbn, i have not recieved an email. Please check the address you sent it to. Raptordave@verizon.net.

Thanks
Dave
Closed Thread