Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Doubledog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 02:16 PM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
REDUCED - $175 Shipped-Huge Package-2 Esky Lama's with case & tons of spares

More pics can be found here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1470788

Make an offer - and buy with confidence.

Visiting my parents while on vacation. Dad dug out his box of Esky coaxials for me to mess around with and I suggested he sell them as he's no longer flying. There are tons of goodies here for you to look over and consider buying. Price is to move quickly and including shipping to CONUS. List is as follows:

(1) padded aluminum carrying case for two heli's, transmitters and spare parts.
(1) Esky Lama V4 - good condition and probably less than 30 flights
(1) Esky Lama V3 - good condition and same flights
(1) 2.4ghz transmitter - Excellent shape
(1) 72mhz transmitter - excellent shape
(5) Extra Flybars - 3 are new in package
(2) Battery chargers with wall adaptor and 12v car battery adaptors
(2) Training gear - 1 is new in package
(2) Training software with USB connection to PC/transmitter
(2) 7.4v 800mah lipos pic shows 4 packs. Only two included. Condition unknown.
(2) Lama V4 fuselages new in package
(2) Sets, canopy rods new in package
(2) Packs, blade grips total is eight, four per package New in package
(1) Screw set
(2) Landing gear sets new in package

Blades
(5) Sets of hardened B lower blades (white ones) New
(3) Sets of hardened A upper blades (white ones) New
(2) Complete sets (upper/lower) white blades New

Thin black stock blades:
(12) Individual upper A blades - New
(13) Individual lower B blades - New
(2) complete sets both A & B New

Everything is boxed up and ready to go. Asking price is $200 shipped CONUS via Postal Service Parcel Post (cheap route) with tracking number. Shipping will be done from Spanish Fort, Alabama. I am here for a few more days before heading home and told dad Id take care of all the RCGroups part. You can mail him a money order or send paypal. (prefer the money order as he will not have to check his email that often.) If youre interested, Ill PM you their phone number as well and you can chat up directly. Hes obviously not into these things that much as he bought tons of spares not really knowing what he needed. To echo the previous statement, all he has to do is receive the money with your shipping address and take the package to the mail. Its boxed, just awaiting your name.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Jamie

Ps, not willing to part out. Priced to sell and you can do with it as you wish. Peace.

Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Last edited by Doubledog; Aug 04, 2011 at 01:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts