HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gluemaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
Cub-O-Holic
Deltona, FL
Joined Dec 2006
587 Posts
Discussion
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.

Well just hanging out in Terre Haute, Indiana and realize I should have tossed my UM P-51 in the van so I would have somthing to do. There are a lot of nice areas I could fly and I thought about it and didn't know if the box would take up too much room but looking back I could have made it fit. Now I don't know what to do. I may run over to Joe's Hobby Barn and pick up a plane to fly while I'm here and then sell it when I get back but I don't know if it will go over too well with the wife. Some of the other planes I have purchased lately were supposed to be sold but some how I have managed to keep all of them and I think she is starting to question my sanity. Oh well I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next couple of days..
gluemaster is offline Find More Posts by gluemaster
to remove ads between posts