SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by minivation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 07:35 AM
Meh close enough.
United States, TX, Longview
Joined Dec 2010
558 Posts
Discussion
RC Stuff Bought, Now How To Carry It Back?

I made a grave mistake.

Large sheets of Depron bought, enough to make two planes, and with many other stuff, ranging from CA hinges to nylon clevises to new brushless motors, there's only about a week until my return to Papua.
Airport Limousine Bus tickets were bought yesterday, and I have my last 5 days to pack up, make a custom box to put all my stuff in, and say my bye-byes.

Great, I have all these done, but my sister and I have my DSLR bag, my laptop bag, a clothes bag, a backpack, my sister's guitar case, and some more to bring. Then add another large cardboard box to lug along...
minivation is offline Find More Posts by minivation
Last edited by minivation; Jul 22, 2011 at 09:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts