HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rc4u, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:21 PM
United States, PA, Catawissa
Joined Jul 2011
360 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Sold
NIB Phoenix HV-110 High Voltage ESC by Castle Creations

Hello, up for sale is my Phoenix HV-110 HIgh Voltage by Castle Creation NIB.
$170 OBO (shipping included to conUS, extra charge for shipping to other locations). I just simply dont have the time to start the project on my edf jet.
Buy with confidence, check my ebay account under seller name "silvertowers"
Paypal only please.
Feel free to ask with any questions you may have.
Thank for looking

Phoenix HV-110 High Voltage ESC

Key Features
Safe "Power On"
Low torque "Soft Start": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
Simple setup: no complicated switches or wiring
Tough surface mount construction
Smooth reverse exponential throttle
Audible Arming Signal
Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
Auto Motor cut-off with reset
Auto shut-down when signal is lost
Microprocessor Controlled
Overview
Can you handle this much power? Has there ever been a controller this much ahead of it's time, and waiting for motor and battery technology to catch up to it? Make sure you're sitting down first before comparing the price to the nearest competing product with similar capabilities. And inexpensive in this case, most certainly does not mean anything was sacrificed in design and component quality. Castle Creations leads the industry in reliable design and also sets the standard for customer service and support. We know everything in your large aircraft rides on having smooth power you don't even have to think about, so when it comes time to step up in electric capability, rely on Castle Creations for quality first designed speed controllers, and the money you've saved makes you simply smarter.
rc4u is offline Find More Posts by rc4u
Last edited by rc4u; Jul 17, 2011 at 04:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread