Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 02, 2003, 07:51 PM
Jack of all trades!
Rockford, MN
Joined Jul 2003
450 Posts
Futaba Radio Q's

O.k. well sort of, the other night everything was going fine until I decided to learn to fly the Slow Stick inverted. Well I finally got it then realized I was too low to do a half loop.. Opps..

Well I fixed the motor mount and everything but when I got her back up the rudder trim didn't work. It has a GWS 4 rx, I tried another servo but same result, any one else have this problem??
Did I break this beyond repair??

Also I was thinking of teaching my G/F how to fly. I Also wanted to get a new radio with mixing incase I got a flying wing or wanted to do flaperons ect.... Any way I was looking at one of the Futaba 6 series controllers. Since I think they all have model memmory and all the goodies. Will these work with my current radio?? It is a Futaba 4 channel conquest. It is about ten years old.. It has the large DIN connector?? looks like the old keyboard connectors?? Pre-PS2 hope you know what I mean. Any way let me know what you think..

Chris Johnson
Scoobyvroom is offline Find More Posts by Scoobyvroom
to remove ads between posts