Old Jul 17, 2011, 02:17 PM
fly low and dirty
Weiz
Joined Apr 2007
3 Posts
Discussion
Search for Chris Golds DH 110 Sea Vixen review

Hallo Guys!

I`m Chris from Austria and plan to build a DH 110 Sea Vixen. A good friend of mine sent me a Chris Golds plan, but there are a few questions about the plan?!?

Does anyone of you know a review of a scratch built sea vixen. I think there was a good review in a former thread, but unfortunatly I`m not able to find it - what a pitty.

Maybe someone can help me with pic`s of constructing the forward fuselage bay - made of foam - because on my plan are only the rear formers for hot wire cutting drawn. The forward section is a miracle to me!

Thanks a lot guys - Chris

Ps.: Ill try to increase the dimensions of the plan to build a single or double engine KJ-66 driven model with 2m or 2.5m wing span.
jettrainer is offline Find More Posts by jettrainer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2011, 03:23 PM
Colchester UK
Joined May 2004
420 Posts
Chris

Have a look at this thread on RCU

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10573747/tm.htm

John
John Wright is offline Find More Posts by John Wright
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:17 PM
fly low and dirty
Weiz
Joined Apr 2007
3 Posts
Dear John!

...thats the stuff of mens dreames!!!!!! I like the plane since it arrived at the Airpower 05 at Zeltweg Air Base, Austria. What a beauty....

Do you have some cross section spars of your former model? This would make life easier for me and belive me Im not the men who is afraid of loads of balsa wood.

I strongly prefer the work with balsa and also wanted to do a model totally from scratch with wood and some reinforcements by glass and CFK.

Good job men!!!
jettrainer is offline Find More Posts by jettrainer