HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by keithflyer_az, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 03:39 PM
electron fly'r
United States, AZ, Green Valley
Joined Jul 2010
59 Posts
Discussion
6 Slow Bipes

This morning at our club flying field (ARCS Mustang Field) PHX AZ.
There were 6 Slow Bipes in the air at once, quite a site to see, all the pilots had a great time, including me. This crowd does really like the S B's.
The plane is an impressive example of innovative engineering, to create a trainer plane that is so easy for anyone to learn to fly. It is so cute in the air even if it is considered ugly by some. Darn reasonably priced.
Hope to see Michael create & produce more planes.
keithflyer_az is offline Find More Posts by keithflyer_az
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2011, 11:23 PM
Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Joined May 2008
757 Posts
Love my slow bipe.

I've been able to get several complete beginners up in the air with the slow bipe on a buddy cable, they love it too!
tobermei is offline Find More Posts by tobermei