HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by martys, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 06:51 PM
Check your six
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2002
1,240 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
For Sale
Custom Hand Made Flight Box LPU

Up for sale is my custom hand made flight box. I used it when I flew glow and no longer have a need for it since I fly electric. I would love for it to go to a good home. It has spring loaded legs that retract when the box is picked up. Also has a hole on the side of the box for your glow panel. It also contains a compartment for a 1 gallon can of glow fuel, a nice drawer for your tools and storage compartments at the top and bottom for accessories. I will take $60.00 for it. It's too heavy so I won't ship it. Also am willing to travel a little to deliver (am in South Jersey). Reasonable offers also considered. Thanks for looking. marty
martys is offline Find More Posts by martys
Last edited by martys; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts