HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 16, 2013, 06:33 PM
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Sep 2012
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedoitall View Post
sweet plane, you did an outstanding job. im running the EF tail wheel also.

how many flights to you have on the tail wheel? if you have any problems, like i did, theres a couple things you can do to fix it. mine came loose around the collar after a couple of harrier landings but a dremel, vise, and alil CA has fixed it so far.
sorry wedoitall I cant give u much fb I only have the 4 flights I did today and one the 1 a few days ago, but I will say this big improvement over the stock one (Imo)
teddy5085 is offline Find More Posts by teddy5085
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2013, 07:13 PM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,051 Posts
well if you have problems with it, i think i have the link that shows how to fix it.
wedoitall is offline Find More Posts by wedoitall
Old Feb 16, 2013, 07:39 PM
Back in the hobby- ALL in!
United States, NH, Greenland
Joined Feb 2012
982 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Already went, but I'm about 50 miles from there....

SteveT.
Nice day up here, you must have had a good one down in San Jose. I'm car-less so that would have been too far.
dth7 is offline Find More Posts by dth7
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:25 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Pass Christian, MS
Joined Jan 2010
2,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnav View Post
Thanks! Have a safe trip... My wife and I always joke that a trip to Disney is no Vacation (running around in the parks)...
You sure got that part right! I've never seen the likes of so many rude people in all my life. Most of those folks on the electric scooters would be better off walking and getting a bit of exercise. Not to mention the food selection really left a lot to be desired, hasn't Disney ever heard of eating healthy?
Eagle34 is offline Find More Posts by Eagle34
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:40 PM
I live my life 8oz at a time..
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,522 Posts
LMAO, What?

You didn't have a "magical day"? (that's how they bid you farewell to the point that if you hear it one more time you want to punch someone in the face).

You passed on that gigantic turkey leg?? (I hope you saw it been eaten..)

Yes, we always bring food from home as there is nothing to eat in the parks. We actually took a break from Disney for more than a year as we got sick of it. We have been going to Legoland instead. If your little ones are under 8 or 10 it is much better than Disney...

You know they all get these scooters so that they don't have to wait in line for the rides....
arnav is offline Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:51 PM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,051 Posts
funny you mentioned disney. i happen to run across this conspiracy thingy about them. im not into conspiracys but it was interesting.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:56 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,522 Posts
Well, you know now I am curious... What was it? Mickey had a thing with Daisy?
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:59 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,389 Posts
I don't know about Disney World, but Disneyland is having some big time problems with accusations of racism. I seems that some of the Disney characters have been seen shooing black children away from them when they try to interact with them, but then only a few minutes later being all "luvy-dovey" with white children....not good....

SteveT.
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:09 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,522 Posts
Oy. Disgusting. These kids should go right back and kick them in their nxxx or something.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:13 PM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,389 Posts
Yup...

SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:34 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Pass Christian, MS
Joined Jan 2010
2,366 Posts
Quote:
LMAO, What?

You didn't have a "magical day"? (that's how they bid you farewell to the point that if you hear it one more time you want to punch someone in the face).

You passed on that gigantic turkey leg?? (I hope you saw it been eaten..)

Yes, we always bring food from home as there is nothing to eat in the parks. We actually took a break from Disney for more than a year as we got sick of it. We have been going to Legoland instead. If your little ones are under 8 or 10 it is much better than Disney...

You know they all get these scooters so that they don't have to wait in line for the rides....
Well it was our 1st visit, daughters 4th birthday. Yea saw the turkey legs, OMG. We got there late sunday, best thing I saw was the view out the room, stayed at Shades of Green and our room looked out over the golf course. Saw several peacocks and about 15 wild turkeys that were totally oblivious to humans. They would walk right up to the balconies/porches.

We won't be going back till the girl grows another 4 to 8 inches (for the rides.). Have to handit to the cast members though, they really pay attention to the buttons you get from guest relations, they always wished the girl happy birthday, and asked if we were enjoying our 1st visit. Definitely an experience, but over all I was not really impressed, too crowded, and too expensive ($9 for a hotdog, $2.50 for a bottle of water.)
Eagle34 is offline Find More Posts by Eagle34
Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:52 AM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,051 Posts
Quote:
Well, you know now I am curious... What was it? Mickey had a thing with Daisy?
ha some stuff about them being in the Illuminati. and their connection with music, hollywood ,mouseketeers, etc. did have a disney store with these symbols on the store signage that resembled three 6's. it was all kinda creepy.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:57 AM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,389 Posts
Britney Spears was a Mousketeer...that's creepy enough.....And Miley Cyrus....look how those two have turned out....

SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:06 AM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,051 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
Britney Spears was a Mousketeer...that's creepy enough.....And Miley Cyrus....look how those two have turned out....

SteveT.
ha! yea
it had alot of todays popular pop stars holding up the Illuminati's symbols, 6's and a bunch other stuff. i usually dont read into that kinda stuff but this was interesting, creepy too. whoever did the video/show i was watching did a really good job getting their point across. alot of cross references and 2nd and 3rd sources on each thing.

ha! the guy probably died of some strange occurance after he put this video out.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 04:49 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,522 Posts
Any tips for gluing back on a canopy latch that fell into the fuse?
I am thinking to attach a thick CA glue bottle and the latch to wooden sticks so I can reach down there. Hopefully the glue will not make a mess and jam the latch.
RCG Plus Member