HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2011, 09:30 AM
Riley O'Brien
Waverly, NE
Joined Jul 2008
507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam345 View Post
6:13 am Out for delivery. Hell yeah I'm freakin excited. Now if only the ups man didn't take all day. When the website says delivery on 7/13 by the end of the day, they literally mean the end of the day. On my last slick he didn't show up until 7:15!! I hope he comes sooner today.
At least you don't have to wait for the second shipment...it always seems like when I order something really cool...ups waits til the last minute to deliver it...or a signature is required and I miss it and have to go to the hub and pick it up between like 8:10pm and 8:30pm or some crazy time frame like that.
obrieri is offline Find More Posts by obrieri
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2011, 09:43 AM
3D Legion: "for we are many"
United States, CO, Highlands Ranch
Joined Sep 2003
2,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
One of the concrete guys yesterday was wearing a shirt that looked like it fit him in the 6th grade. Is that the look you are going for?

That little shirt did a good job of showing off his big green and yellow john deere tattoo on his arm though...
Rug master--
check my blog in the mountain bike sectionů I am 5'9" and 140lbs. I actually wear a small.
aerosheldon is offline Find More Posts by aerosheldon
Old Jul 13, 2011, 09:56 AM
3DHS Addict
Little Rock, Arkansas
Joined Jun 2004
317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrieri View Post
At least you don't have to wait for the second shipment...it always seems like when I order something really cool...ups waits til the last minute to deliver it...or a signature is required and I miss it and have to go to the hub and pick it up between like 8:10pm and 8:30pm or some crazy time frame like that.
Exactly! like I said earlier I used my points and got one of the 3dhs t-shirts and it was sent by ups. It wasn't a plane so I didn't really care when it got here and of course the ups man shows up at like 2 pm yesterday, the earliest I've ever seen him. But I guarantee you that he won't show up with my plane that I couldn't be more excited about until probably around 7pm.
adam345 is offline Find More Posts by adam345
Old Jul 13, 2011, 11:10 AM
You're good!
United States, VA, White Stone
Joined Jun 2005
6,894 Posts
I live and work in a small town (read one stop light). And the same UPS guy that goes to my house also delivers to my work daily. So when I have a package to be delivered, I catch him when he rolls through my work and snag my package. I've been doing this for a while......so now he just brings it to me at work. It's nice because he comes at the same time everyday (11:30am) and no more leaving it on the porch or missing signing for it.
Safety Hawk is offline Find More Posts by Safety Hawk
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:06 PM
3DHS Addict
Little Rock, Arkansas
Joined Jun 2004
317 Posts
^^ ahh that's a good idea. I should just have it shipped to my work because I consistently see them come by and drop stuff off about 11 or 12 in the morning. Plus like you said I wouldn't miss having to sign anything and missing it. Maybe I'll do that next time I get something from 3dhs. And there's definitely going to be a next time
adam345 is offline Find More Posts by adam345
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:12 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,880 Posts
my stuff always comes to work so I get it before my wife sees it
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:14 PM
Renton, Wa.
Joined Feb 2006
1,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
my stuff always comes to work so I get it before my wife sees it
You too! LOL
stevelmaa is online now Find More Posts by stevelmaa
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:22 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1,755 Posts
Is the bottom of the Blue scheme the same red as the Orange scheme?
DFflyer is offline Find More Posts by DFflyer
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:04 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
7,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFflyer View Post
I dunno... I think some people are being stingy with the pics
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:36 PM
CHOO CHOO
Northern Indiana
Joined Jan 2009
4,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFflyer View Post
That would be weird. If I was to guess, I'd say transparent blue. We know people have them already, so let's see some pics!
6L6Amp is offline Find More Posts by 6L6Amp
Old Jul 13, 2011, 01:45 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1,755 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L6Amp View Post
That would be weird. If I was to guess, I'd say transparent blue. We know people have them already, so let's see some pics!
Yeah I think that would be weird to. It could be yellow maybe, but that might look a little to loud also.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 02:00 PM
Riley O'Brien
Waverly, NE
Joined Jul 2008
507 Posts
I think by scheme he meant the design..not the colors. I would guess it is the same design but transparent blue rather than orange.
obrieri is offline Find More Posts by obrieri
Old Jul 13, 2011, 02:07 PM
CHOO CHOO
Northern Indiana
Joined Jan 2009
4,126 Posts
Quote:
I think by scheme he meant the design..not the colors. I would guess it is the same design but transparent blue rather than orange.
Yeah, that's possible. Since the blue has black and white on the top, I'd say it's probably the same stripes as the orange scheme. That's generally what they do. Someone could clear it up for us by POSTING A PICTURE. .
6L6Amp is offline Find More Posts by 6L6Amp
Old Jul 13, 2011, 02:08 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1,755 Posts
Quote:
I was actually wondering about the colors, I'm pretty sure it's the same pattern on the bottom.

Blue does seem like the only possibility I guess, just wanted to know for sure.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 02:19 PM
Righteous 87
United States, FL, Port St Lucie
Joined Jun 2009
1,654 Posts
What extensions will we need for 65mg?
Randidly is offline Find More Posts by Randidly