HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 05, 2012, 03:58 PM
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
David Hogue's Avatar
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,814 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 05, 2012, 05:49 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Fuquay-Varina
Joined Sep 2008
252 Posts
abduction

Thanks guys for the support,hopefully things will work out by then,seems like I haven't been to the club in a month.
larrysoaring is offline Find More Posts by larrysoaring
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 07:00 PM
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Raleigh , N.C.
Joined Jun 2006
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue View Post
Hey guys,

I have a friend who flies dlg's, who has a young man in his family with a blood disease. He wants to see some rc helicopters fly for his birthday. I suggested they bring him out to the field...that way he could see both planes and heli's, and maybe we could get him a little stick time on the trainer. I think that'd make his day.... I just need Greg to call me with a date. I hope we can organize it for a sat or sun

Do we have anyone who can fly a heli?

Robert, you generate enough offense already...
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
killowatt is offline Find More Posts by killowatt
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 05, 2012, 10:38 PM
Registered User
toycollector's Avatar
Joined Jun 2012
171 Posts
I have a generator

You can borrow it.It's a big one tho.7500 on wheels !
toycollector is offline Find More Posts by toycollector
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hey, watch this!
Raymond-leflyr's Avatar
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Feb 2005
462 Posts
Who?

Youse guys keep talking about some guy named Larry. I can't put a face to it but didn't we used to have a guy in the club with that name?
Raymond-leflyr is offline Find More Posts by Raymond-leflyr
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Whining (not winning)
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2012, 11:56 AM
Mrs. Diggs
MissJamie's Avatar
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Aug 2011
56 Posts
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
MissJamie is offline Find More Posts by MissJamie
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2012, 12:03 PM
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Raleigh , N.C.
Joined Jun 2006
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie View Post
Sorry guys. Been keeping him busy and out of the sun. Plumping him up at lunches and dinners. Baking him cookies and feeding him mudslides.
Ummm its really hot where I'm working too !
killowatt is offline Find More Posts by killowatt
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 06, 2012, 07:18 PM
Vinnie D
depirov55's Avatar
United States, NC, Fuquay-Varina
Joined Jul 2011
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killowatt View Post
Wow i didn't know you had friends . Just an FYI my 550 is down for repair , but i still got the little bird . Dan is working this weekend , not sure about Uncle Vinny !
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
depirov55 is offline Find More Posts by depirov55
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:03 PM
Master T-Rex Assembler
rusty2's Avatar
United States, NC, Benson
Joined Jul 2011
238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by depirov55 View Post
Robert i have to work this weekend, but you can take rappy if you need it. Call me
Im working to maybe he could coms out during the week?
.
rusty2 is offline Find More Posts by rusty2
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 08, 2012, 09:32 PM
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
David Hogue's Avatar
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,814 Posts
Havent heard from Greg yet, guys, so I don't know exactly when the boy's bday is beyond "soon"
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
Registered User
Nicky2times's Avatar
United States, NC, Smithfield
Joined Jul 2011
146 Posts
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
Nicky2times is offline Find More Posts by Nicky2times
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 07:32 AM
Master T-Rex Assembler
rusty2's Avatar
United States, NC, Benson
Joined Jul 2011
238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky2times View Post
I planning on going to henderson this weekend, is anyone else plan on going?
(Not so much) but heading to the field today????
rusty2 is offline Find More Posts by rusty2
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:10 AM
Registered User
Nicky2times's Avatar
United States, NC, Smithfield
Joined Jul 2011
146 Posts
I wish I could but I have to work
Nicky2times is offline Find More Posts by Nicky2times
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mrs. Diggs
MissJamie's Avatar
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Aug 2011
56 Posts
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
MissJamie is offline Find More Posts by MissJamie
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 05:23 PM
ChangeBegins AtTheDinnerTable
killowatt's Avatar
Raleigh , N.C.
Joined Jun 2006
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJamie View Post
Diggs and I are going. I am assuming Larry is going too
Who is Diggs ?
killowatt is offline Find More Posts by killowatt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review THE OFFICIAL WING 450 V2/V1 THREAD - FAQ's, PIC's, VID's batusaix Mini Helis 383 Dec 13, 2012 02:19 AM
Discussion FPV Heli Info Thread: Pic's, Video, set ups, etc... Crash9 FPV Talk 525 Dec 03, 2012 04:14 PM
Discussion official 2011 Fermin PrePSSfest pic thread I'm Rick James Slope 21 May 27, 2011 10:13 PM
Discussion Parkzone Sukhoi SU26 video/pic thread GoldCraft Micro Ready-to-Fly 6 Aug 11, 2009 04:04 PM
Discussion Chicago Pic and Video thread 2007 ORD2FRA Chicagoland ParkFlyers 6 Oct 08, 2007 06:32 PM