HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MikeTheCrash, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 09, 2011, 02:44 AM
Just clumsy. Oh, forgetful too
undefined
Joined Jun 2008
3,389 Posts
Discussion
more changes to the funjet

I have put in a turnstile antenna as per IB Crazy's video tutorial. took me a while to realise the two elements were connected to the centre and the screen but it makes sense when you think about it! Shipping from IB Crazy's web shop to the UK was expensive so I bought a load of components took a deep breath and did it myself. Spare parts will be in my shop - maybe antennas too.

I also changed my camera to a board camera and HD keychain, and constructed an aluminium mount to they pan together. Keychain image is a bit wobbly so next project is to build a stronger one with a longer plate for the keychain

Then I'm going to fit a voltage regulator for the camera as the picture starts to fade as the batteries go flat... I seem to run my batteries too low fairly regularly... but there's not much space left in the fuselage
MikeTheCrash is offline Find More Posts by MikeTheCrash
to remove ads between posts