SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 09, 2011, 02:38 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
For Sale
Sale or TRADE 2 4G6S Helis boca bearings 2 cell screws/spares FBL 7 LIPOS

Hi, I'd like to TRADE

-1 Like new BNF 4G6S heli with the 2610S 3 axis receiver and stock esc -no stock motor cuz you want a HP with 10 or 12 amp esc.(Im including 3 hyperion 2 cell 7.4 v lipos.
- This one has a metal tail block. I can also include a new metal tail mixer. I think I damaged the bearing in the block a little by pushing it in with pliar tips, so I am including a spare tail bearing to go along with spare bearing set below, and a spare new plastic tail block. So you can replace the bearing and have an extra tail block, or install in the plastic tail block for ease and have the metal spare. Whatever suits ya.
The tail block seems to be functioning because the tail is spinning freely with the shafts from main. I just now I beat the outside of bearing up a little.

-1 Like new BNF 4G6S with 2609 receiver stock ESC. no stock motor&esc

Both have new servos and new shafts, new canopies and new S landing gear and new screws and stuff. I built both from new parts and centered servos and made sure everything flowed freely and spun them up Everything is there. Bearings are either like new or they are new boca bearings. I have a lot of boca from a lot that got mixed with other new bearings. I cant tell them apart - most are boca and Im including 2 more sets.

And SPARES

- 3 New hyperion 2 cell lipos,

- 4 new 1 cell zippy lipos

- A Complete new Flybarless head Kit with stay true head.(Unbuilt, needs 2 holes drilled to assemble.)

- New sets of bearings.

- over a full set of new screws

- used but good main shaft

- 2 new main gears

- some servo horns,

- tie rods,

- some rotor linkage,

- New tail long carbon drive shaft

- New S Landing gear

- New metal tail mixer

- new plastic tail mixer

- new metal tail shaft

- extra tail block

- extra new aftermarket tail stabilizer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-for 1 PNP T250sa or whatever

Or sell all for 209 and 16 for shipping and paypal..

200 without metal tail block(I'll put plastic on with new bearing).

195 without metal block and metal tail mixer.(still includes a spare plastic tail mixer)

16 for shipping and feepal.

If anyone wants to copy and itemize and paste in a reply please do. Even if ordered from HK and my rcmart and got some cheap helis this is a heck of a deal.

- will consider a trade for an almost PNP Rex 250.

- will consider trade for a nice complete BNF 250 clone with spares.

I want one that flies or hasn't been wrecked.

If you dont have feedback you would be shipping first.
If you have 5 and been here over 11 months Im all out the door.
-Not that it matters, if you ship first you'd get everything 3 days later than shipping same anyway, so what.
I have 50 positives on here and on for 6 years.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Jul 09, 2011 at 02:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2011, 12:03 PM
Smyrna, TN
Joined Jan 2005
331 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
pics??
DESIGN ENGNR is offline Find More Posts by DESIGN ENGNR
Old Jul 09, 2011, 02:01 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
I've been tryin to use snap bucket on iPhone but it just brought the file back to photobucket. PhotoB won't let me copy hotmail.. The stuff is new google it.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian