HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 09, 2011, 01:49 AM
Joined Jul 2011
1 Posts
Idea
Help with Building an Radio Controlled Plane!

Hi Everyone, Please bare with me I am new to this group!

I am looking to connect with someone in the Lower Mainland area that would be interested in building a RC plane for me based on a vision of mine. I would like to fly this at the 2012 Chilliwack RC plane show. Compensation can be discussed. I am planning to make this part of a marketing stunt.

Contact me directly to find out and discuss details.

KoolKitten
koolkitten is offline Find More Posts by koolkitten
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2011, 11:33 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2006
22,991 Posts
Welcome to RCG koolkitten!

Since you don't have any information in your post about what exactly the "Lower Mainland" area is, not many people are going to bother replying in PM to you.

You'll get far more replies, in my opinion, by simply stating in the open forum what it is exactly you want built.

Again, welcome aboard!

Chuck
NoFlyZone is offline Find More Posts by NoFlyZone
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 09, 2011, 12:38 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,272 Posts
I'll echo Chuck on this one. People on these boards really prefer open discussion, and you're pretty much guaranteed to get better and more complete information from the group as opposed to an individual.

I know that you might want to keep it quiet because it's a marketing stunt, but I figure you're less likely to get help by requesting that someone spends their own time contacting you and hearing about what you want to do...
C₄H₁₀ is online now Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀