SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 01, 2003, 12:08 AM
Tee Sqaured
Langley, B.C, Canada
Joined Jun 2001
4,548 Posts
Vacation flying, anyone wanna meet and fly with me?

Hello Everyone, this is probly my last post for about 3 weeks, im going on vacation.

My "Spirit 400" pylon racer and my slow stick are coming along with me, this will be a first, the longest trip with the most planes that are coming with me.

We are mostly staying in places over night. We arive after dark and leave before it's light out, however, i will be in Showlow, Arizona USA for about a week, and i will also be in Bakersfield, California USA for 5 days.

If anyone lives in these areas, keep an eye out for me, i *might* be able to get on the internet at Showlow and Bakersfield. If you live in the area, and would like to fly together, please ether PM me or reply to this. You can also reach my by E-mail at Thomasmanson212@hotmail.com

Thomas
Thomas Manson is offline Find More Posts by Thomas Manson
Last edited by Thomas Manson; Sep 01, 2003 at 01:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2003, 12:21 AM
The One....
San Jose, Ca.
Joined Jan 2002
5,813 Posts
Check this out Thomas http://www.bayrc.com/boards/index.ph...fc409742582cad I bet they can help you out
genovia is offline Find More Posts by genovia
Old Sep 01, 2003, 12:51 AM
Did You Hear That?
Tucson, Arizona
Joined Aug 2003
2,222 Posts
Showlow

I was just in Showlow 2 weeks ago... My mother lives in Pinetop... A few nice open areas to fly... I heard that the club in Taylor though may be or have already lost ther field... Weren't any E-flyers though... If you haven't been - you should check out The Hobby Shop (yes, that's it's name) in Lakeside-Pinetop... The owner is really nice and has a great little shop for such a small market... There's also a softball field next to a lake just about across the street from his shop - well - you have to make a couple of turns down the road - but it's no more than 4 blocks from his shop... Great open field - but you got to turn alot unless you want to fly above the pines... Immelmans and chandelles are the maneuvers most appropriate there... hehe... Or, put some floats on the planes and use the lake!

Have fun, Watt Noise?
wattnoise is offline Find More Posts by wattnoise