SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mgroves, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2011, 12:53 PM
Klutzsquatch
Columbus, Ohio
Joined Oct 2006
395 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Sold
Sleger International Vulcan 2M

No time for completion of a partially assembled Vulcan 2meter kit.

I purchased this at an estate auction, of one of our club members, and just no time to finish work previous owner had commenced.

Kit is in great shape with a nicely made fiberglass fuselage and Obechi over foam core wing. Wing has had the tips joined to the center panel and reinforced with fiberglass strips. Surface imperfections have been filled with light spackle and the wing sanded in readiness for finish. Light water stain if purchaser desires to finish in clear urethane. Fuselage has wing hold downs and tow hook blocks installed. Removable figerglass canopy. Servo wire channels integrated into the wing sandwich to aid wire runs. Alierons and Flaps have been cut from the wing panels and the opposing faces capped for hinging.

This kit is "as is" and will require hardware and fasteners, V stock balsa for the tail control surfaces (readily availalbe at your LHS), servo tray and wing servo covers.

Drawing and Slegers simple instruction booklet copies included. Soft copies can be forwarded at purchasers request.

$75.00 plus shipping and insurance. Wing is 2M in its joined fashion and carton will be fabricated to afford economical shipping cost. Guessing FedEx Ground shipping in the $25.00 to $50.00 range depending upon purchasers location.

If interested please PM me with your zip and shipping quote will be provided. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Thanks for looking,

Mark
mgroves is offline Find More Posts by mgroves
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2011, 01:05 PM
Lakeland Florida
Joined Jul 2006
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
PM Sent
tcarter is offline Find More Posts by tcarter
Old Jul 07, 2011, 01:08 PM
The plane went that-a-way
United States, VA, Warrenton
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
2nd in line. pm sent
PCT_ATC is offline Find More Posts by PCT_ATC
Old Jul 07, 2011, 01:11 PM
The plane went that-a-way
United States, VA, Warrenton
Joined May 2011
114 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
I used to live near Ed up in New Jersey 13 years ago. Id often visit his shop and shoot the breeze with him. His kits were always top notch. In fact I still have an open class Barracuda of his (Brian Agnew design, I think) that looks just as good as it did the day I built it. (well close to it anyway)

Hopefully I'll get to add this kit to my collection

Dean
PCT_ATC is offline Find More Posts by PCT_ATC
Closed Thread