Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stevehookem, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2011, 11:19 AM
Hook 'Em Horns!
Joined Jul 2011
50 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Carbon Z Yak 54 5 flights, no crash

I am selling my Carbon Z Yak 54. It has only 5 flights! Never crashed, no rash or damage at all! Comes with the stock 2800mah battery and is ready to fly. It's an amazing flyer and can do any 3D you can throw at it. I flew it in the strong winds as well and it was off the ground with 1/2 throttle in about 5 feet! No exaggeration! Landings are slow and predictable. A very fun plane!!

I replaced the motor mount (a known bulletin) with the new version, and the entire fuse ($35 part) because the front firewall was loose after changing out the mount. I will also include a 3200mah extra battery. All you need to do is bind and fly!! It has NO FLIGHTS on the new fuselage!! Brand New!

Selling because this was my first electric plane and I really like gas better.

I have $450 in this for only 5 flights.

Asking $350. OBO.

PREFER PICK-UP IN HOUSTON, TX or vicinity.

Steve
stevehookem is offline Find More Posts by stevehookem
Last edited by stevehookem; Jul 10, 2011 at 09:46 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hook 'Em Horns!
Joined Jul 2011
50 Posts
Open to offers! I actually have over $500 in this. I forgot to add in the cost of the extra 3200mah battery that has only 1 charge on it.

I will ship if buyer pays all actual costs. I also take all major credit cards but not PayPal. I use an actual CC processing company.
Last edited by stevehookem; Jul 10, 2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Changed shipping/payment info.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 03:39 PM
United States, GA, Elberton
Joined Jun 2011
0 Posts
Interested in yak big time

Hey man I love this plane and have been druling over it for ever. I was wondering if you would want to trade this plane for my Saito FA-220 Golden Knight Edition 4-stroke with a Tru-Turn Spinner and a 20X8 Xoar Carbon Fiber prop. I will also include the remote glow starter and the glow igniter. This includes everything with motor which is over 700 dollars I have put in to. I'm willing to pay shipping also both ways if your interested. You can even turn around and sell the engine easily for what every you would want. Please let me know what you think becuase I'm really wanting to get into smaller planes. I have pictures of this engine and video also so let me know if your interested.
Thanks
Ben
bmann_30635 is offline Find More Posts by bmann_30635
Old Jul 14, 2011, 11:08 PM
Hook 'Em Horns!
Joined Jul 2011
50 Posts
Thanks for the offer Ben. But I've had too many emails now about buying the Yak outright to think about a trade. If you're interested in buying it, I haven't received a payment yet so it's still up for sale.
Closed Thread