HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ravan17, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 06, 2011, 09:10 PM
Joined Apr 2010
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
HPI Nitro RS4 RTR 3 EVO+ Impreza (needs engine)

Hey guys, so im gona give this a shot and see how it goes... if there is no interest im just going to hold onto the car and fix it next month when i have some more money.

Here is what it is. This car has a blown engine. I suspect that it is from improper break-in b/c i noticed that the needles were WAYY lean, ontop of the car having a longer glow plug put in it, increasing the compression. As a matter of fact the car comes with 2 blown engines that i have sitting at the house. One threw a rod through the side of the block, the other one siezed up, not sure how or why. Everything else on the car is top notch, the car is less than a month old. The car comes with 2 sets of wheels, white volks and bronze volks. The white set has the super slick drift tires which are AMAZING fun, the bronze set has the professional Type T drift tires which were used for regular racing around the parking lot. The only thing (other than the 2 blown engines) wrong with the car is some cosmetic scracthes on the underside from when the car was ran with the Toyota Supra body and lowered.

The car comes with the upgraded Roto Start and battery
Glow plug & charger, the 2 or 3 glow plugs i have
2 sets of wheels
2 sets of tires
2 blown engines which can be traded into HPI for only 65 bucks each for a BRAND NEW factory engine.
2 upgraded front (Purple) race springs
2 upgraded rear (Green) springs
1 new clutch/spring assembly
2 new packages of front/rear axles
Upgraded 70 weight shock oil
afterrun oil
Tire glue
Air filter fluid
thread lock
Gear lubricant
Gas tank has been replaced 2 weeks ago
1 Subaru body
1 supra body (needs to be repainted, wrong type of paint was used and it chipped) that has LED headlight with 2 included lipo batteries on velcro that attach to the underside of the car, windows are cut out for ventilation
Transmitter

I will also include all of my spare fuel lines, and all of the tools that i have laying in the tool box for the car.

Even without the engine there is about 400 dollars worth of stuff that come with the car. I will be willing to sell EVERYTHING i have for $210.00 shipped. If there is genuine interest i will take some pictures, just cant do it tonight as the car is in the garage and there is a slight mess down there.

please let me know, thanks guys.
ravan17 is offline Find More Posts by ravan17
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2011, 10:13 PM
Joined Apr 2010
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Price drop, 200 shipped.
ravan17 is offline Find More Posts by ravan17
Old Jul 08, 2011, 02:56 PM
Joined Apr 2010
9 Posts