SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 05, 2011, 03:11 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,414 Posts
Alert
Read All About It: Florida Monster to walk Free

A Horid Monster will walk free within days within the state of Florida, will walk amoung us and soon to become very Rich from it.

A very sad day for all of our precious children..............

Jared
Blood/Inlaw/Step father of four daughters, three grandaughters and one grandson.
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 05, 2011, 03:43 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
She may not go to prison but she will never be free.
I expect a train wreck of a life ala O.J.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 05, 2011, 04:02 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,044 Posts
Yep. And, "innocent until proven guilty." It appears that the prosecution did not prove guilt to the standard required.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Jul 05, 2011, 04:06 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Yep. And, "innocent until proven guilty." It appears that the prosecution did not prove guilt to the standard required.
I started thinking that she was going to walk during that time when the defense started introducing a "ton of crap" that had nothing to do with the case, but served to confuse and distract people (i.e., the jury) from the real heart of the case.
This was just another OJ trial that gamed the system.

On the other hand... unless she is a stark raving narcissist, she's got an entire lifetime to mull over what she did to her own daughter.
She may end up creating her own private hell to live in before checking into the real one a few dozen years down the road.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jul 05, 2011, 05:45 PM
Native American
Joined May 2010
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
....She may end up creating her own private hell to live in before checking into the real one a few dozen years down the road.
Na, I think she is okay with it.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Jul 05, 2011, 05:56 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,987 Posts
Both sides took the approach of, "If you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS." While I think she might have been guilty, I would have gone for a mistrial and made the prosecutors do a "do over".
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jul 05, 2011, 06:56 PM
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
Joined Nov 2006
1,468 Posts
Is it me or is this gal a founder of the Duck Face look? CNN had a photo of mom and the late dau on the other day that really showed the Trout Pout. These girls really need to get a life. Oh, I stand corrected. She did have a life and let it pass. Sad.
56S is online now Find More Posts by 56S
Old Jul 06, 2011, 12:47 AM
Joined Dec 2003
796 Posts
Dont worry, they will get her when she murders her next kid.
robert harik is offline Find More Posts by robert harik
Old Jul 06, 2011, 02:49 AM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,387 Posts
The system readily accomodates such extravagances.

The anomalies in this case (waiting to report the death) don't amount to guilt, even though they're inexplicable.

I didn't follow this case until it reached a network-news climax. OJ, I was working at a video repair depot with constant television and heard every minute of the trial. Maybe if Marsha Clark hadn't misrepresented testimony in closing arguments (what the jury requested repeated just before reaching a verdict) the outcome would have been different. Or if one cop hadn't been a lying bigot. But both those things happened and I would have reached the same decision the jury did. While it was pretty evident he did it, it wasn't PROVEN B-R-D.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Jul 06, 2011, 06:47 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Na, I think she is okay with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert harik View Post
Dont worry, they will get her when she murders her next kid.
Right; that's the other option.
You see, if she is so devoid of morals that she is "okay with it", then that would mean that she will feel invincible and could get away with anything.
After all, she DID get away with murder.

In that case, she will trip up next time. It may not be murder (or it might be), but she will run into the law again, somehow, sometime, just because she has gotten away with something and can do it again anytime she wants.
She will never believe that her defense team got her off, but that "she" is the smart one who can never be convicted of anything.

If that plays out, we'll be seeing her in the news again, sooner rather than later.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jul 06, 2011, 06:53 AM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
20 years (or so) ago I bet she would have been guilty. Todays standards of proof are much higher. Every other TV show is about crime and justice. Pressure for undeniable proof is required... and rightly so I must admit. People being wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit being proven innocent by new DNA results.

BUT .. how could she not be found guilty of neglect? Beyond me.
Pudknocker71 is offline Find More Posts by Pudknocker71
Old Jul 06, 2011, 06:56 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Guys and Gals i am glad that justace was served ven if se did it . she was hung befor any evidence was brought forth.Nancy garace? you know the Lib lover. well she got what she wanted and that babby girls justace was not served.However the moms justace was.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Jul 06, 2011, 08:51 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
Guys and Gals i am glad that justace was served ven if se did it . she was hung befor any evidence was brought forth.Nancy garace? you know the Lib lover. well she got what she wanted and that babby girls justace was not served.However the moms justace was.
I will gladly take up a collection to buy you spell checking software if you promise to use it, for the love of God.
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Old Jul 06, 2011, 09:31 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
I will gladly take up a collection to buy you spell checking software if you promise to use it, for the love of God.
and i wont use it i,m sorry. Funny the msg is less important than the spelling.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Jul 06, 2011, 11:11 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
and i wont use it i,m sorry. Funny the msg is less important than the spelling.
When I can decipher your "messages" I usually agree with them. It's often too painful and time consuming to bother. If you don't respect others enough to even attempt to communicate clearly why should they respect you enough to address your "message"?
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo