SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2011, 11:36 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,325 Posts
Discussion
I'm starting to get Manilla ready

I'm doing a build for a company called Ridgehogs at the moment of a 2.4 mtr EPP sailplane,but I'm waiting on a few items from them to be able to continue the build. So I took some time to finally sort the programming out for the Hurricane plus reprogram the Bearcat and cycle the batteries in all aircraft . So I took a couple of shots of the event with all three together
All the linkages for flaps and ailerons are internal on the Hurricane so nothing to grab when that big air scoop touches down
steve wenban is offline Find More Posts by steve wenban
Last edited by steve wenban; Jul 04, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2011, 07:25 AM
into the wild blue yonder
United States, OR, Dundee
Joined Dec 2010
639 Posts
I have been watching you on this build, you have done a really nice job on her. good luck flying it.
Barney Boy is offline Find More Posts by Barney Boy
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 04, 2011, 08:50 PM
Joined Mar 2011
118 Posts
uno if you keep leaving your planes outside like that i might have to book a flight from ireland just to take 1 or 2 heck ill take them all.

very very nice collection and all look very well built.
monit111 is offline Find More Posts by monit111