SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jul 08, 2011, 04:00 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
So you are saying there aren't 100 in the back warehouse?

Hey Mike, have you gone flybarless on any of your helicopters yet?
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Jul 20, 2011 at 02:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2011, 07:25 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
read carefully why i said hk hoax
Quote:
You are now chatting with : Ivy (Customer Service)
Ivy: Thank you for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team. How may I help you?
You: hi i just want to ask about this item Hobbyking SS Series 25-30A ESC (card programmable) it show that backorder on your web site it show
this item back store is 100 and Stock updated frequently.Stock available and arriving from the back-warehouse within 3~4 days is this true ??
Ivy: That is correct, please chek with us sometime next week again, thanks
You: ok thank you and bye
now is more than a week

Quote:
The fact it went 5, 13 and 0 means people are either ordering and then cancelling or they are ordering and the orders are being moved from the back warehouse. 100 in back warehouse means there are more than 100.
you said "The fact it went 5, 13 and 0 means people are either ordering and then cancelling" so you said me and 3 of my friend cancelling ?? i don't remember canceling my order and 2 of my friend tell me they not cancel their order , that is fact

Quote:
they are ordering and the orders are being moved from the back warehouse
that what you assume not fact , let talk fact , none of Hobbyking cs tell me that .
do you got any proof ??

tell you what i appreciate that you try to help me but please post fact not what you assume .

3-4days they restock due to 100 back warehouse is not true

what i try to say here hk lie on their web site ,
not saying you and christine lie. you and christine just assuming but hk know better their self than any one on here.
i did backup you when TopSpin ask "Now how would you know that??" because what you said is true/fact
and one more thing I do not take any magic advice take only genuine,true and sincerely advice .
presa1200 is online now Find More Posts by presa1200
Old Jul 09, 2011, 09:48 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
Hobby king and who love hobby king here , i will change my assumption hobbyking if my item been Shipped and will apologize to all and edit all my post here
mark my word
Old Jul 09, 2011, 08:49 PM
Hey Guys, Watch This.......
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,064 Posts
Hobby King make magic for me all the time. I order stuff and they send it to me.

Mike
mike2663 is offline Find More Posts by mike2663
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:04 PM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2663 View Post
Hobby King make magic for me all the time. I order stuff and they send it to me.

Mike
hope that will happen to me too. now still waiting for my item
Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:45 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
all item are Reserved since 1 week and 1 day , nothing been done , 1 week and 1 day warehouse status still printed (your order has been printed in the warehouse and is being packed ), wow 1 week 1 day still can't packed the item ?? and btw submit request at HobbyKing Support Centre is mean you just submit and wait for email no time frame for it just wait, wow .......
Old Jul 19, 2011, 07:50 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
all item are Reserved since 1 week and 2 day and promise to shipped but nothing been done even not email me back what i get only sorry from cs , 100 time sorry will not solve any issue , they want cancel my order and convert to point ?? that hobby king they can't do simple thing just shipped my item than they want me to buy other item , doh I'm not that that so stupid ,by the way paypal will fully refund me .
Old Jul 19, 2011, 08:11 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,064 Posts
I placed a small order yesterday from the Hong Kong warehouse. Went with $2.99 shipping. I received a email this morning that the items where being packed and would be notified when shipped. What I don't understand is why some get good communication and service aand others don't. This makes no sense.
mike
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:17 AM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,911 Posts
Good question Mike.
Sometimes when I'm just pre-ordering, that is, have done everything but hit the pay button but then back out, I'll receive an E-mail saying thanks for the order, do you want to pay now or cancel. Like in minutes!

It would be interesting to know what the trigger is that delays an order. Funds verification? Parts in a different warehouse? Parts on hand but not shelved yet? Address check? Ran out of boxes? Too busy reading MBB posts?
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:20 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
Quote:
I placed a small order yesterday from the Hong Kong warehouse. Went with $2.99 shipping. I received a email this morning that the items where being packed and would be notified when shipped. What I don't understand is why some get good communication and service aand others don't. This makes no sense.
mike
I don't think problem because shipping the you choose because I choose International (Registered) Air Mail 101-200g $5.99. For my order the all item already Reserved and it was confirm by hobby king cs but there are something wrong with at hk warehouse 1 week they not reply to hobby king CS and me , hobby king cs can't do anything ( i little bit pity on them get all pressure from customer due to warehouse problem ) end up ask customer to cancel their order . to me hobby king need to solve problem at their warehouse and change the way they refund .they should refund the money to the customer not add it to point , remember if you choose to pay using point you still need to pay shipping ,you cannot use point to pay shipping. what i can say is I blame Hobby King management for all this trouble and hassle
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:25 AM
USA, TX, El Paso
Joined Dec 2003
6,064 Posts
My shipping selection wasn't the point. My point was that while your order is stuck in limbo mine is being processed as usual and communication for HK about it is right on track. Why some orders blow right though the system and others get screwed up is the question.
Mike
Last edited by mike2663; Jul 19, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:34 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Good question Mike.

It would be interesting to know what the trigger is that delays an order. Funds verification? Parts in a different warehouse? Parts on hand but not shelved yet? Address check? Ran out of boxes? Too busy reading MBB posts?
I agree with you , all customer have problem with their order want to know what happen to the order, hk can't provide this , look at my problem the hk cs only can say they waiting reply from warehouse but 1 week they still don't get the reply from the warehouse .something wrong with hk warehouse . for me I can wait the item if hk can tell me what happen to my order and the real order status in details .
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:49 AM
Joined Nov 2010
176 Posts
Quote:
My shipping selection wasn't the point. My point was that while your order is stuck in limbo mine is being processioned as usual and communication for HK about it is right on track. Why some orders blow right though the system and others get screwed up is the question.
Mike
i want too know that to but HK provide very little info . their cs always end messages with "we will email you when the item shipped" .when i ask them what is problem with my order they reply "if nothing problem it should shipped soon" 1 week they still say like that it like there is no problem at all . i want to know what is the problem not when it will shipped
Last edited by presa1200; Jul 19, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 12:22 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,911 Posts
Overall, I think HK provides more items than any other vendor and at a fair price.
However, I would never order anything from them that I wanted quickly, or that cost a lot of money, or was a large package with high shipping costs.

Fortunately, my small item orders have all arrived quickly and in one piece. I feel for you guys with a lot of money in the pot that can't get a meaningful status. IMO, they have got so much business they are overwhelmed and can't hire enough trained personnel to handle the flood.

FWIW, I placed an order with rctimer.com on the 15th. Got a response today.
Quote:
RC 2212-6 2200KV Outrunner Brushless Motor Free Mounts (170609487515)
Paid on Jul-15-11
Shipped on Jul-19-11 Price: $11.99, Qty: 1 $11.99
Estimated delivery: August 01 - August 14, 2011
Standard Shipping FREE
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Jul 19, 2011, 12:59 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by presa1200 View Post
i want too know that to but HK provide very little info . their cs always end messages with "we will email you when the item shipped" .when i ask them what is problem with my order they reply "if nothing problem it should shipped soon" 1 week they still say like that it like there is no problem at all . i want to know what is the problem not when it will shipped
Hi presa1200 ,

Please remember , , , not one single person you are in contact with here represents HK on any kind of official company employed level . Or at least thats what they all say . If your coming here to vent your grievance , fine , but dont expect any resolution for any problem to come from here . All you'll get here is people airing complaints , and fans of the company attacking them , and their translations of their native language to english ( see post # 2 for example) .

If you've got some valid issue with HK , or any other retailer , make sure to contact them directly , without any of the "advise" you may hear in this or any other forum , and try to have a reasonable attempt at resolution on that level . That way , if it dont work out , well then at least when you come here to complain , you'll have every right to do so .

Best of Luck , and Happy Flying
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Closed Thread