|Jul 01, 2011, 08:15 AM|
HK Lander Hawker Hunter
Got mine yesterday and after a building frenzy I completed her in 2.5 hs.
- Beautyful!!! She seems to be flying at high speed even on my table.
- HD EPS, is not EPO, they call it SEPO (Super EPO) but is EPS, so don't use regular CA.
- The packaging is not the best. One wing tip/aileron and the tailpipe were slightly damaged.
- Is not PNF. Some assembly required. Even you need to cut and set the decals. Not big deal.
- LG already in place and looking gooood.
- Overall paint quality: Very good.
- Lower nose section is 2mm wider than the top. I didn't notice this and ended with a white lip I had to hide with green paint.
- Control horns: No screws. They have strange toothpicks to pierce the foam and need to be secured with epoxy.
- Control horns location no marked. You need to trial fit a couple of times to be sure that the holes are aligned with the hinge line.
- The wings are "removable" after removing 10 screws and a belly hatch.
- Flaps/airbrakes hinges not glued. CA them before anything.
Its a Big Beautyful plane. Sleek fuse, swept wings forecasts a fast beast.
I'll maiden her soon.
|Jul 01, 2011, 08:20 AM|
Hawker Hunter pics
She is a beauty!!!
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion Rc Lander Hawker Hunter-5th flight hand launch version.||redtail||Foamy EDFs||7||May 07, 2011 10:58 AM|
|Gallery Hand launch RC Lander Hawker Hunter-waiting to fly||redtail||Foamy EDFs||6||Apr 04, 2011 05:29 AM|
|Yippee! RC Lander MIG-17 and Hawker Hunter on the way!||Drew816||Foamy EDFs||638||Apr 16, 2010 11:29 AM|
|Sold Last One - RC Lander Hawker Hunter/Oleo Retracts Priced to Sell Fast||Pepperpete||Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)||3||Nov 06, 2009 07:24 PM|
|Discussion LANDER Hawker Hunter||Zootster||Australia||36||May 28, 2009 08:58 PM|