HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2011, 09:24 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
Hi Thomas, may I have your order number please?
My order is: Order Number: bh18-157511

I have issues with my plugs as well.
bluemeane is online now Find More Posts by bluemeane
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 29, 2011, 07:31 PM
Flybaby
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Mar 2005
7 Posts
Hi Guys, I use the Spectrum Nanolite AR6300 Receiver, you have to swap the pins for the brown (-) and red (+) wires and the plugs will plug into the AR6300, it is a tight fit, but the plug do work. With and a Turnigy nanotec 370 2s cell and the receiver above the battery in the canopy, I get about 8 to 10 mins of flight time
Kroberson is offline Find More Posts by Kroberson
Old Aug 01, 2011, 11:26 AM
Joined Apr 2007
1,130 Posts
Did you add any weight? It seems a little tail heavy...

ALSO.... I can't get it to turn Every flight i had it in it would not turn around and come back... I had to go after it after landing it.

Any tips?
Old Aug 02, 2011, 03:33 PM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,642 Posts
Mine turns fine. Add some differential so that the ailerons move up more than down. That will help.

A shame that BH is unwilling to support those who bought their models in good faith based on the advertising.

In fact, the ad is still uncorrected and states that it comes with regular three wire leads. A classy operation would have long since fixed the ad and fixed the customers models.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Thomas B; Aug 02, 2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old Aug 02, 2011, 07:07 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas B View Post
Mine turns fine. Add some differential so that the ailerons move up more than down. That will help.

A shame that BH is unwilling to support those who bought their models in good faith based on the advertising.

In fact, the ad is still uncorrected and states that it comes with regular three wire leads. A classy operation would have long since fixed the ad and fixed the customers models.
Add it to the ailerons? or the elevator?? cause the ailerons are one servo and limiting it one way would the other too wouldn't it??
Old Aug 02, 2011, 08:07 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,130 Posts
Here is what my elevators travel...

Is this normal? If not what do I do to fix it?? i can't figure it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-WoDtV9lw
Old Aug 03, 2011, 08:25 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Joined Jun 2000
14,642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemeane View Post
Add it to the ailerons? or the elevator?? cause the ailerons are one servo and limiting it one way would the other too wouldn't it??
Nope.

Do a search on R/C groups for mechanical differential and it will give you some ways to adjust the position of the servo output arms and control horns to gain some differential.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:24 PM
Joined Sep 2012
544 Posts
Couldn't you guys just use an OrangeRx R415 since it has the small white jst plugs?
Mike20 is offline Find More Posts by Mike20
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:44 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Joined Jun 2000
14,642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20 View Post
Couldn't you guys just use an OrangeRx R415 since it has the small white jst plugs?
The Orange nano RX was not available when this model was introduced and this thread was started.

I would go that route now.

The real point is that they had misleding advertising and did not inform the customer that they needed an RX with the proper size JST plugs. In fact, per the picture at the top of the thread, they claimed the model came with standard servo connections, which was untrue.

A good company will properly describe their product so you can make informed decisions about what you need to make it work.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:47 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi Thomas B! Please understand that this is a hobby and that you may at times be required to do some modifications that may include but is not limited to cutting, gluing, soldering, or other types of adjustments to your item before it can be operated. The initial product description surely called for revisions to be performed. I will however notify our marketing department regarding methods to better inform potential customers. -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr