SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 12, 2011, 02:16 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
Yes I watched the video and you are correct that ailerons are not full length of the wing as it is with the sbach, HOWEVER, they are both pattern planes. They fall under the same category of plane even if they fly differently. Let me guess, you would rather classify the sbach to be more like the beast? And if so, what would be your reason? Just because they are "brushless"? Look at the profile of both planes, they are practically identical albeit there are different design specs on them. I am not saying they are going to fly the same, obviously they are not, but they are meant for the same style of flying with the exception of speed.
Actually I would never say the beast is anything like it Why debate when it isn't the same plane?
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2011, 02:21 PM
Registered User
DoomsDay's Avatar
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
Actually I would never say the beast is anything like it Why debate when it isn't the same plane?
Why are you frustrated when people compare the sbach and the pole-cat as being similar when they actually are?
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 02:25 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
Why are you frustrated when people compare the sbach and the pole-cat as being similar when they actually are?
You obviously don't follow posts, so I will move on.
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:03 PM
Way to many airplanes!
Canada, QC
Joined Oct 2009
5,481 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
Thanks for the kind comments guys, as i have said before what has happened to me over the past couple of years has put me in R/C Heaven but i must say i'm loving, trying to bring a fresh look at the planes "I" love to everyone here. At my age it's hard to believe what they have done with a bit of foam from when i was a kid

oh and apologizes to all Real Gambler was right i forgot to re-check my sound and it is a little louder than normal, been a little under the pump of late with lots going on in my life keeping me busy

again thanks for the comments, I'm glad i can bring these vids to you all

cheers chuck
You know I'm your greatest follower, (could be because I love that australian accent!). No apologies needed for sure. Well, ok, maybe something like this?: "I apologize because right now, there doesn't seem to be another airplane coming out soon, so you may have to wait a little longer for the next review!". I'm telling you, I hate waiting for your next awesome videos! Keep up the good work!
RealGambler is offline Find More Posts by RealGambler
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:18 PM
Registered User
DoomsDay's Avatar
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
You obviously don't follow posts, so I will move on.
Your right, I dont follow posts, RCGroups just emails me everytime someone makes a post in a thread that I am subscribed to so I must completely ignore all posts in those threads. I am just throwing this back at ya because you say you dont want to debate it yet you make posts about how frustrated it makes you when people try to compare the two planes. If you are not willing to debate, then you probably shouldn't make those statements... Just saying...
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:19 PM
Registered User
DoomsDay's Avatar
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGambler View Post
You know I'm your greatest follower, (could be because I love that australian accent!). No apologies needed for sure. Well, ok, maybe something like this?: "I apologize because right now, there doesn't seem to be another airplane coming out soon, so you may have to wait a little longer for the next review!". I'm telling you, I hate waiting for your next awesome videos! Keep up the good work!
What exactly does Chuck do????

I agree RG, Chuck is awesome and I am very happy for him that he gets to play with these wonderful planes before we do! I just wish they would let him post the videos long before it actually comes close to them coming out
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:33 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
Your right, I dont follow posts, RCGroups just emails me everytime someone makes a post in a thread that I am subscribed to so I must completely ignore all posts in those threads. I am just throwing this back at ya because you say you dont want to debate it yet you make posts about how frustrated it makes you when people try to compare the two planes. If you are not willing to debate, then you probably shouldn't make those statements... Just saying...
Once again you didn't even see the post I was referring too...just saying
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 03:51 PM
Registered User
DoomsDay's Avatar
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
Once again you didn't even see the post I was referring too...just saying
You first started the "not the same plane" with my first post questioning the timing of the release of this plane. So yes, I did see the post and your latest response to another person that stated they were basically the same plane as I quoted you from that post... Just saying one more time...
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:02 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
You first started the "not the same plane" with my first post questioning the timing of the release of this plane. So yes, I did see the post and your latest response to another person that stated they were basically the same plane as I quoted you from that post... Just saying one more time...
Ok are we 3 years old? Smile more
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:04 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacmed View Post
Will parkzone ever go Brushless. Great little planes but the motors are crap. E-flite Sbach is the ticket.
Ok.....one more time doomsday. Did he say they were the same plane? The Sbach is NOT the Pole cat period. So you need to get your facts straight. Just saying again
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
Registered User
DoomsDay's Avatar
Charlotte Douglas, NC
Joined Sep 2003
3,017 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacmed View Post
Will parkzone ever go Brushless. Great little planes but the motors are crap. E-flite Sbach is the ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
This is getting annoying lol. NOT the same type of plane. And some brushed motors can last a really long time and are cheap to replace.
Ok sorry, I should have stated that you were the one that was comparing them on the second one.

You were the one that took that line and stated they were not the same plane and that you are getting annoyed. So, since I insinuated that they were similar and this guy mentioned the sbach is the ticket, you started in about it not being the same plane and that it was getting annoying. So again, if you are going to complain like that and then state you dont want to debate it, then you probably shouldn't complain about it. just saying...
DoomsDay is offline Find More Posts by DoomsDay
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:27 PM
RCG -Minus Member
microflitedude's Avatar
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
You obviously don't follow posts, so I will move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
Once again you didn't even see the post I was referring too...just saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabsten View Post
Ok are we 3 years old? Smile more
microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:29 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay View Post
Ok sorry, I should have stated that you were the one that was comparing them on the second one.

You were the one that took that line and stated they were not the same plane and that you are getting annoyed. So, since I insinuated that they were similar and this guy mentioned the sbach is the ticket, you started in about it not being the same plane and that it was getting annoying. So again, if you are going to complain like that and then state you dont want to debate it, then you probably shouldn't complain about it. just saying...
How about I give you a ticket to go away lol If anyone is annoying it is you and not the plane anymore. Just saying
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:30 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
deleted
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2011, 05:34 PM
Can't get enough
jabsten's Avatar
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microflitedude View Post
Awesome you win for wit!
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Ultra micro pole cat CaptDH Micro Ready-to-Fly 13 Jul 18, 2011 12:23 PM
Discussion Park Zone Ultra Micro T-28 Battery Upgrade? itsme2 Electric Plane Talk 4 Jun 30, 2011 12:47 PM
Found any Park Zone micro guts kino-schmid Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jun 30, 2011 12:18 PM
Found Park zone/e-flite ultra micros kino-schmid Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jun 17, 2011 03:15 PM
Sold B&F J-3 Ultra Micro Cub By: Park Zone Jolly Roger1 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Jun 16, 2011 05:42 AM