HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MPP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 10:32 AM
MPP
In Unusual Attitude Recovery
Danbury CT (DXR)
Joined Oct 2005
2,152 Posts
Contest
Fun build 4 contest

The Fun build 4 is coming to a close. It was a fun contest with lot's of great modelers showing off there talents. Well Done Friends!

I did a Guillows SE5 18" rubber conversion. I bought this discontinued kit on Ebay and used Aero-Werkes laser cut parts so I could preserve the kit. I went back to the roots of the hobby and covered it in Japanese tissue. For the flight pack I used a 4SITE micro guts. This worked out OK but I do think I will upgrade the power system.

At any rate if you happen to stumble across this post I would ask if you would vote for a model (maybe mine ). There are some really great build conversions and very talented modelers.

My Thread:

Fun Build 4 - Guillows 18" British SE5, Kit WW-5, with Aero-Werks parts

Contest Thread with pictures

Rubber Conversions Unmodified Voting

Modified Voting

Video of build and flying at the end

Guillows SE5 Kit WW-5 (2 min 49 sec)

Thanks for Voting
MPP is offline Find More Posts by MPP
Last edited by MPP; Jun 30, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts