SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 27, 2011, 01:06 PM
Joined Apr 2008
38 Posts
Discussion
Spektrum service

Hello Folks. Just recived back my DX7 TX/RX for some service for a Back up Error,[ A Back up Error is not showen in the manual and is quite complicated but I guess easy yo fix], and general check out after 3 years use, I had broken an antenna on the no. 2 receiver it just was not fix but replaced and shipped back ALL AT NO CHARGE WOW! Thank you Regards Red
redcraftmodels is offline Find More Posts by redcraftmodels
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2011, 03:21 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,600 Posts
Spektrum rulez!
Kmot is online now Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Jun 27, 2011, 04:02 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,844 Posts
Hello YES I will agree with what your saying about Speckrum All of our radios are Speckrum. BUT I have one questiong since horizon has taken over how do you make contact with them. I have called left E mails and nothing has been answered at all. Soon We will have to have our 2 of or radios batters replace that run the computer . From our understand they have to replace and reset after about 7 years. I have done everying I can to try to get in touch. I have left 2 messages for call backs and never recive a call back . Even waited on the phone for about 20 mins at a time.
So what dose a person do. YES we love our radios and I would not have anything elest. thank you so if someone can answer me It would be a big help DON THE Rustbucket.
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Jun 27, 2011, 04:10 PM
Joined Apr 2008
38 Posts
Hello Rustbucket. I have had good phone conversaions with just this moring. Call this No. 877-504-0233, Remeberthere is atime differance. regards Red
redcraftmodels is offline Find More Posts by redcraftmodels
Old Jun 27, 2011, 05:05 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
24,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
Hello YES I will agree with what your saying about Speckrum All of our radios are Speckrum. BUT I have one questiong since horizon has taken over how do you make contact with them.
Don,

I'm glad you like Spektrum so much!

It's real easy to make contact with us. If you go to our website http://www.horizonhobby.com/ then look down at the bottom you'll see a "Support" column. Click on the link that suits your situation best. The "Support Home" link takes you here:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Support/

BTW, Horizon has owned Spektrum all along.

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 27, 2011, 11:03 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,844 Posts
Hello Andy I have tryed to call many times never have been able to get ahold of any one since it was taken over. When you guys were just speckrum I had grate custermer sevice. That was one thing among others I really like. I have one of the older 2 channel recivers that finely stop working . I loan it out to a buddy of mind and I got it back after a wile when he got an up dated one . It work for a little wile and finely stop . SO i have no idea on what happen . what bothers me is it was my spare for my first 2 channel 2 model radio and I ,know i cant fine them any more.
I also know that radio will have to be have a new battery installed and reset . I also have the newer 4 model 3channel radio I use it in my RC scale ships and use the other one for my rc electirc rigs. I also have a pair of the older Dx6 radios along with a pair of 2 channel radios . So right now were concern if we need serivice. So could I get that older reciver look at to see what may have happen DON
Old Jun 27, 2011, 11:07 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,844 Posts
OK I look at that sight thank you so kindly. If you work for them could I put a call into you or ask for you. I like to talk to real person befor I do any thing. TELL You what I will do in the morning. I will call and try again. Thank you again for your help. DON MacDonald THE Portland Rustbucket. I also ask the other day how long would be the wait the lady told me about an hour wait. I was not going to be able to wait. i was going to leave a call back number but I have done that befor and never heard a word. SO I will try again in the morning. I am on the west coast Portland . So I will check my mail befor I call again. thanks DON
Old Jun 27, 2011, 11:27 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,844 Posts
ok ANDY YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF PMs I have sent to both of your pm mail box. also sent a note through that web sight as well. I will try to call in the morning and ask for you in hopes i will be able to make contact. thanks DON
Old Jun 28, 2011, 02:02 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
24,053 Posts
Yeah, Don, I feel like I got spammed from every direction

There never was just a "Spektrum" - it's always been part of Horizon. Your best bet for support is, as always, by calling and leaving a callback number. They DO call back! You can also use the e-mail contacts on the website posted above.

Or you can ask questions here.

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor