HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 27, 2011, 12:46 PM
Im flying... don't talk!
Arizona, USA
Joined Mar 2004
2,697 Posts
Discussion
Funny story!

Well, I pull my TTF1 off the shelf and start playing with it and it remind me of this and thought I would like to share.

A few months ago a guy across my house move in and he ride a (I think a 2003 CBR 600RR). I guess it was his main transportation so he ride in and out a lot. One day he saw me running my TTF1 rc motorcycle at culdesac. As he was pulling out, he gave me that look... "what the hell!" and smile and speed off...

So after that, every time he see me, I get the look!

What he doesn't know is I get a spanking new 2009 Honda CBR600RR in my garage. But I only ride early on weekend for joy ride mostly. After a few months, finally one day he saw me open my garage and took my REAL bike out. Haha! The new look on his face... priceless..

Anyway, now he just moved a few days ago.

Sorry if it's not funny, but it's funny to me...
helisfreak is offline Find More Posts by helisfreak
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2011, 03:07 PM
Trowbridge UK
Joined Oct 2006
1,212 Posts
lol, i get the samething, i practice in school playground when i cant get to the track in the same play ground they do CBT (bike training) i got funny looks from the instructor untill the day i turned up with the Yam instead of the car. It great fun over taking the kiddys on the 50 with the little bike to :-)

btw you cant pass a CBT with an RC bike, it impossble to stop on the line and not fall over <<< Fail.
Whitham69 is offline Find More Posts by Whitham69