|Jun 27, 2011, 10:53 AM|
Joined May 2009
RCX 40A Brushless Speed Controller (ESC / Best for 400-450 Helicopter)
* Compatible with Lithium and Nickel battery types.(Lithium-lon/Lithium-polymer or Nickel Metal Hydride / Cadmium)
* Extreme low output resistance, super current endurance.
* Multiple protection features:low-voltage cut_off protection / throttle signal loss protection.
* 3 Start modes:Normal/Soft/Super-soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
* Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmittles currently available on market.
* Smooth,linear and precise throttle response.
* Separate Voltage regulator IC for microprocessor, providing good anti-jamming capability.
* Supported motor speed (Maximum):210000RPM(2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles),35000RPM(12 poles).
* Our pocket-sized Program card can be purchased separately for extremely easily programming the ESC at the field.
* With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC, and totally there are 15 songs can be selected
* Continous Current: 40A
* Brust Current: 55A
* BEC Mode: Switching
* BEC Output: 5V / 3A (Max 4 Standard Micro Servos)
* BEC Output Capacity: 2S-4S Li-PO: 5 micro servos (Max) / 5S Li-PO : 4 micro servos (Max)
* Battery Cell Li-PO: 2-3 cell / NiMH or NiCd : 5-15
* Weight: ~35g
* Dimension: ~55 x 28 x 12 mm
* All 300-450 Class Helicopters such as:
* RCX 450 Helicopter
* Align Trex 450 Helicopter
* ESKY Belt-CP / Belt-CP V2 Helicopter
* ESKY Honey Bee King 2 / Honey Bee King 3 Helicopter
* KDS 450C/S/SV/Q
|Jul 05, 2011, 01:13 PM|
Joined May 2009
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold Mystery 40A Brushless Speed Controller (Blue Series)||ohsnap||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||Mar 24, 2011 03:42 PM|
|For Sale Turnigy plush 40a (amp) esc brushless speed controller $35.00 SHIPPED||2.4ghz||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||0||Mar 17, 2011 10:54 PM|
|Sold Exceed RC Proton 40A Brushless Speed Controller ESC||Mikemynameis||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||3||Apr 05, 2010 12:54 PM|