SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 27, 2011, 06:55 AM
Near Munich in Germany
Joined Apr 2010
27 Posts
Discussion
WAI Powder Coating System

Hi friends

I want to take this opportunity to mention a behaviour of the europen central of WAI Powder systems in the Netherlands. And to be specific, to the

Director of Sales Rotating Electrics
Ramón Hoekman
WAIglobal Europe
Klappolder 225
2665 MR Bleiswijk
The Netherlands

This gentlemen responded, when I contacted him to buy a power supply, adequate for Europe, referred to by the offices in USA, by referring me to a German dealer. The dealer responded that he was not willing to sell but the whole system. I forwarded this letter to Ramón, being called just some minutes ago, to be suddenly told that he was not willing to sell a power supply to me. The justification he suddenly brought up was, that otherwise people would be buying those systems via ebay!

Some facts: In the USA you get this Powder System, which I otherwise can strongly recommend, for less than 100.- Euros, in Germany for nearly 250.- Euros! Apparently Ramón accepted the advice from his German dealer not to sell such a Power Supply for his own product! Obviously his dealers and himself want to protect those healthy margins to te detriment of european customers! Well, we consumers also do have market power and can communicate such behaviour!

I will check if I can report them to the european agency in charge of dealing with this kind of behaviour!
Hellmut1956 is offline Find More Posts by Hellmut1956
to remove ads between posts