HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by YoMoose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 26, 2011, 04:30 PM
Joined Jun 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Vintage Futaba FP-T-2E 2 Ch Radio System

I am the original owner of this Futaba FP-T-2E 2 channel remote control radio system. I purchased it in 1975 and it was lightly used for a few years then it was boxed up and following me around ever since. It was in fine working order the last time it was turned on in 1978; it has not been turned on since. It's in great condition with no scratches, nicks or dents.

It comes in the original box and foam packing material. All the original accessories are included except the owners manual (I have a pdf version). The box has edge/corner wear and is torn a couple of inches on one end.

Transmitter: FP-T 2E with antenna Serial number: 5065643 72.960Mhz
Receiver: FP-R2E Channel 72.960Mhz
Servos: IC servo FP-S7
Accessories: Frequency flag, receiver battery holder, switch harness, extension cable, chock lead, misc servo screws, washers and grommets, receiver battery holder.

Weight: 37oz
Dimensions: 12.25 x 8.5 x 4.5"

It's time to give this radio a new home. I'm asking $40 plus shipping or you can pick it up if you're in the San Jose, California area. If that price seems to high make me an offer, if it's too low and it's a steal, give me a heads up. Thanks.
YoMoose is offline Find More Posts by YoMoose
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2011, 03:36 PM
Joined Aug 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Futaba fp-t 2e

I'm interested in the radio you have for sale. Can you put the batteries in & make sure it still works? I forgot to remove the batteries in the one I had & the battery holder was destroyed. Can you reply at my e-mail address
dfandjw@frontier.com.
Thank you,
Dennis
denjud is offline Find More Posts by denjud
Closed Thread