HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by webbsolution, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 25, 2011, 01:38 PM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
2,995 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Wanted
F3J launching gear for Canadian team selects July 9

Hey guys it looks like we are going to shoot for a single massive group of 7 pilots at our team seelct July 9 or 10th 2011 ... as per usual we are short for help and gear...I just got a call from Arend who tells me we need launching gear

We don't have enough towing gear for 7 abreast so I am once again asking for help from this great community that haas already supported us in the past. We have some lines donated by team South Africa - circa 2004, a pulley from a great guy deep in the heartland of the US and we need 3-4 more sets.

Anyone who is comfortable donating, loaning or selling your F3J pulleys to support the Canadian J effort let me know.

IF you are loaning I will pay shipping costs and return them after the TS. Anyone looking at selling them just message me I am in particulare looking for the pulleys that skip sells as we use a pulley base that matches these but if you use a different pulley and are donating it we wont be that choosey!
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2011, 09:05 AM
USA, IL, Naperville
Joined Feb 2003
857 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
PM sent.
John Walter is offline Find More Posts by John Walter
Old Jun 26, 2011, 09:56 AM
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
2,995 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
John! thanks man will follow up later inthe day with you.

Customs is nto going to be a problem we can ship to Sumas and I can esentially walk it across for faster explanation.
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution