HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 25, 2011, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmei View Post
I just went to your site and it directed me to helifreak. I think its a mistake to build the bible via a thread on a forum.
Here's a direct link to the "bible" and it's not on a heli forum.

http://blade450bible.com/myblade4503d.html
mhunter is offline Find More Posts by mhunter
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2011, 07:02 PM
KY3JBD
lebanon, PA
Joined Dec 2000
597 Posts
Hello all, i just flew my Blade450 rtf for the first time tonight and i am trying to get it sorted out. The tail was wagging back and forth so i turned down the gain but it didnt seem to help. Do i need to unplug after making changes and then power up again for the gyro changes to take affect? Thanks, Chris.
witstick is offline Find More Posts by witstick
Old Oct 08, 2011, 04:57 AM
Joined Jun 2011
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by witstick View Post
Hello all, i just flew my Blade450 rtf for the first time tonight and i am trying to get it sorted out. The tail was wagging back and forth so i turned down the gain but it didnt seem to help. Do i need to unplug after making changes and then power up again for the gyro changes to take affect? Thanks, Chris.
No need to re boot, check servo is tight on boom, check push rod is free to move with out friction from guides. check servo wheel is mid travel in hover by marking a line across from push rod pivot through ctr so you can see when the wheel is at mid travel (eg line vertical). move servo to adj wheel position. gyro gain is best at 65%. Gyro works best if servo is at mid range in hover.Buy john salts Ebook @ rchelicopterfun.com good luck, paul.
Paulsnowycreek is offline Find More Posts by Paulsnowycreek
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:28 PM
Adelaide Plains Australia
Joined Dec 2007
3,404 Posts
Blade 450 indoors..........

Hi all, well we had a special evening of indoor flying with a few "Displays" from a great South Australian pilot Hamish Scott, see him fly the pants of everything he fly's and oh don't we all wish we could fly the Extra 300 3D like that, theres also an electric Truck Rig that he lands the 450 on while it's moving and watch out when he hits the deck with the 450 and makes it look like nothing happened, don't we all wish we could fly like this

anyway enjoy

cheers chuck

Indoor Fliers On Parade (10 min 35 sec)
ChuckTseeker is online now Find More Posts by ChuckTseeker
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:42 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,491 Posts
That is good

Damn

Nice vid chucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
Hi all, well we had a special evening of indoor flying with a few "Displays" from a great South Australian pilot Hamish Scott, see him fly the pants of everything he fly's and oh don't we all wish we could fly the Extra 300 3D like that, theres also an electric Truck Rig that he lands the 450 on while it's moving and watch out when he hits the deck with the 450 and makes it look like nothing happened, don't we all wish we could fly like this

anyway enjoy

cheers chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMlIJYvpjs
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:52 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Nice flying he did with the B450! Is it stock? If not, what did he change/upgrade?
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:07 PM
Joined Dec 2007
3,404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Nice flying he did with the B450! Is it stock? If not, what did he change/upgrade?
dead stock out of the box

cheers chuck
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
dead stock out of the box

cheers chuck
Good to know. I'm loving my B450 with carbon fiber blades. Everything else stock. Runs awesome on Hyperion 2200mAh 35C batteries.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:29 PM
USA, TX, Copperas Cove
Joined Jul 2010
617 Posts
You know your good when you can dig the nose in the ground and maintain control of the Heli...wow
03svtsnakevert is offline Find More Posts by 03svtsnakevert
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:36 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03svtsnakevert View Post
You know your good when you can dig the nose in the ground and maintain control of the Heli...wow
Just a *tad* lucky, too...
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:51 PM
Joined Dec 2007
3,404 Posts
imagine if it had been the early Blade 400 i think it shows the servo problem is well and truly fixed

cheers chuck
Old Oct 13, 2011, 10:53 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
imagine if it had been the early Blade 400 i think it shows the servo problem is well and truly fixed

cheers chuck
I don't know about that... Yes, the B450 3D has better performing servos, but they still have plastic gears. Apparently, they strip pretty easily, too. And that was a LIGHT blade scrape-n-go, which is why he didn't crash in the first place...or strip a servo gear train...
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:36 PM
Joined Dec 2007
3,404 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
I don't know about that... Yes, the B450 3D has better performing servos, but they still have plastic gears. Apparently, they strip pretty easily, too. And that was a LIGHT blade scrape-n-go, which is why he didn't crash in the first place...or strip a servo gear train...
ah i see, i do not own a 450 so was only presuming, i changed my servos out to hitec and futaba as soon as i bought my 400

cheers chuck
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:37 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
ah i see, i do not own a 450 so was only presuming, i changed my servos out to hitec and futaba as soon as i bought my 400

cheers chuck
I haven't crashed mine...YET... I'll upgrade to metal geared servos when the time comes.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 02:18 PM
Arizona USA
Joined Mar 2009
1,030 Posts
I didn't know there was an "official" B450 thread, so im now subscribed!
helivsFMX is offline Find More Posts by helivsFMX