HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:15 PM
United States, NJ, Audubon
Joined Jun 2011
10 Posts
Help!
OSD Pro firmware update problem

I tried to update the firmware in my OSD pro and now I'm getting no telemetry on my eagle eyes tracker. I have the OSD installed in my plane and hooked to a ET data recorder. I plugged in the USB cable to the data recorder and updated the firmware in both the data recorder and the OSD, however, even though the firmware seemed to load ok, I keep getting a message that the firmware needs to be updated in the OSD. Apparently the data recorder updated ok. Am I doing this right? I left everything hooked up in the plane, camera, servos, etc, but left the planes receiver power off, so the data recorder and OSD were powered from the usb from the computer. I sure would appreciate some help. The weather is going to be great this weekend and I'm grounded if I can't get this straightened out.
avator1 is offline Find More Posts by avator1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2011, 12:25 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi, I think you just need to update the telemetry on your EagleEyes also. I would recommend installing our 9.57 software from here, and updating your OSD and EagleEyes firmware all together.

Let me know if this does not resolve it for you!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 03, 2011, 08:12 PM
United States, NJ, Audubon
Joined Jun 2011
10 Posts
Hi Bill,
I found one of your posts that described a step by step process to up-date the firmware on the OSD Pro that worked for me. I did, afterwards, up-date the firmware on my Eagle eyes station. Everything is working fine now. Thanks
avator1 is offline Find More Posts by avator1