HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mechengineer03, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 05:53 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Trader Rating: 247
For Sale
NIB ORIGINAL KYOSHO 75MM EDF F-16 Red/White/Blue version

I have a Brand new in the box (only opened for inspection and Pictures) Original KYOSHO F-16 75MM EDF. Everything is in EXCELLENT BRAND NEW CONDITION. The decals have never been rolled or opened and are in excellent "FLAT" condition. Includes the original Brushed AP29L motor and the KYOSHO Ducted Fan. These JETS are next to impossible to find now, they stopped producing these years ago and it was by far one of the best flying JETS I have ever owned. (There is a picture of my first one in my BLOG).

I installed a Mega 16/15/2 in my first one with a Castle 80amp ESC and it would fly vertical out of my hand, a simple little up toss out of my hand and it was GONE. Flew like it was on rails.

I had searched and searched for this one but unfortunatly things have changed and I'm just never going to be able to get around to building this one, so thought I would let someone else enjoy it.

I am asking $190.00 OBO plus shipping lower 48 states. PAYPAL Please!
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
to remove ads between posts