HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mechengineer03, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 04:26 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Trader Rating: 247
Sold
NIB ORIGINAL KYOSHO 75MM EDF F-16 Red/White/Blue version

I have a Brand new in the box (only opened for inspection and Pictures) Original KYOSHO F-16 75MM EDF. Everything is in EXCELLENT BRAND NEW CONDITION. The decals have never been rolled or opened and are in excellent "FLAT" condition. Includes the original Brushed AP29L motor and the KYOSHO Ducted Fan. These JETS are next to impossible to find now, they stopped producing these years ago and it was by far one of the best flying JETS I have ever owned. (There is a picture of my first one in my BLOG).

I installed a Mega 16/15/2 in my first one with a Castle 80amp ESC and it would fly vertical out of my hand, a simple little up toss out of my hand and it was GONE. Flew like it was on rails.

I had searched and searched for this one but unfortunatly things have changed and I'm just never going to be able to get around to building this one, so thought I would let someone else enjoy it.

I am asking $190.00 OBO plus shipping lower 48 states. PAYPAL Please!
mechengineer03 is offline Find More Posts by mechengineer03
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2011, 06:18 PM
Minnesota
Joined Nov 2009
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'd stick this in the Electric Jets FS/W
ilovejets1 is offline Find More Posts by ilovejets1
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:10 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejets1 View Post
I'd stick this in the Electric Jets FS/W
Yeah after I posted this I decided that it would better fit in the F/S section of the EDF JETS so it is listed there. but thanks....
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:35 PM
United States, OH, Dresden
Joined Mar 2004
410 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
F-16

Hi :=}
Do you still have the it, if so what is it made of especially the wing.
What is the weight finished.
Thank you
joe1 is online now Find More Posts by joe1
Old Jul 12, 2011, 07:55 PM
Live to fly!
United States, NJ, Fair Lawn
Joined Nov 2002
3,077 Posts
Trader Rating: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1 View Post
Hi :=}
Do you still have the it, if so what is it made of especially the wing.
What is the weight finished.
Thank you
I have one of these myself. Stock fan, Mega 16/15/2, 2S TP 2100 pack, 4 HS-55s. AUW is exactly 32oz. Very, very light wing loading. Vertical with my setup is not unlimited, but plenty. Extremely easy plane to fly. The only "issues" are no rudder (you can make one if you wish) and, by today's standards, not a very scale appearance. Still, this is a rare and outstanding plane. If I didn't have one, I'd grab it.

Good luck with the sale.
Doc
doc-e is offline Find More Posts by doc-e
Old Jul 12, 2011, 10:24 PM
USA, AL, Gadsden
Joined Mar 2008
473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc-e View Post
I have one of these myself. Stock fan, Mega 16/15/2, 2S TP 2100 pack, 4 HS-55s. AUW is exactly 32oz. Very, very light wing loading. Vertical with my setup is not unlimited, but plenty. Extremely easy plane to fly. The only "issues" are no rudder (you can make one if you wish) and, by today's standards, not a very scale appearance. Still, this is a rare and outstanding plane. If I didn't have one, I'd grab it.

Good luck with the sale.
Doc
Thank You my friend....it is definitley rare as they quit making them about 10-15 years ago.......I really don't care if I sell it or not....I thought if I could get the asking price then I'd let it go if not then it's not in my way but I'm sure someone will come along that knows how they fly and will jump on it.
Old Jan 06, 2012, 08:46 PM
Joined Jan 2012
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
i got a one wantt to know if anyone has a pdf copy or the manual plzz or any copy of the manual i lost mines so yr back and found it back but i lost the manual and instructions and the black piece at the end but i just want a manual/instructions
chrismbx7 is offline Find More Posts by chrismbx7
Closed Thread