HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ChrisBowker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 23, 2011, 09:24 AM
RC Bum 4 Hire
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined May 2004
1,143 Posts
Discussion
Fedex still at it...

It has now been 8 business day's and no word from fedex on my claim. I called them this morning to check the status. The person I spoke with told me it would take at least 10 more business days, they went on to say that it usually only takes 5-7 from the time the information was collected(that was 8 days ago) thanks fedex.

Also, this past week I had an item shipped to me from CO, it was shipped in an over size box via fedex(the box was of size to fit a nice flat screen tv in) When the truck was parked in-front of my house I ventured out to see what was taking so long. I found the driver taping my box closed....awesome.

Chris
ChrisBowker is offline Find More Posts by ChrisBowker
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by ChrisBowker; Jun 23, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts