SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 22, 2011, 12:17 PM
Joined Jun 2011
1 Posts
Help!
Can't calibrate pan/tilt on Eage Eyes station

Hello I can't calibrate pan\tilt because when i go to menu in osd pro, ground station lost telemetry signal and servo don't work, same trable if I turn on narrow screen. Please help.
Thor_VR4 is offline Find More Posts by Thor_VR4
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2011, 02:01 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Thor,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Can you let me know if you are running software version 9.13 or earlier? If so, I think your issue will be resolved if you upgrade to our latest "alpha" software located here. There are several enhancements to telemetry in this version, which improve it's compatibility with some video receivers. Once you upgrade, you'll need to update both your OSD Pro and EagleEyes firmware. Also note that this version lets you calibrate the EagleEyes pan/tilt on your PC.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor