SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Mr. foambuilder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:39 AM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
USA, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2010
1,094 Posts
Cool
It's getting easier

It has been over a year since I came back to RC. I have made the transition from mode 1 to mode 2, and I am starting to get pretty comfortable with it. Aerobatics come easier, and the mishaps (insert crashes) are fewer and further between Flying indoors is not nearly as intimidasting as it was in the beginning. Thanks to Gary Jones (The one and only), Dennis Robbins, and Chris Bowker for all you guidance and help. Now wheere did I put that box of foam, the knife and the glue HMMMMM gotta go build more planes, down to 54 in the stable now. They are having babies.
Mr. foambuilder is offline Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
to remove ads between posts